theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bring a Friend.  (Read 2134 times)
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« on: June 23, 2005, 05:48:44 PM »

Ok folks, it's time to up our userbase, or at least peoples knowledge of the site.  It's time to bring some friends.  Heck, they can even be enemies, but bring them.

Challenge:  Find 2 people on the net or elsewhere, who will each sign up and make at least one post, and will also each find another person who will sign up and make at least one post.

This means, that if 10 of us complete that challenge, we will have 40 more users online.

Simple, right?

Prizes:  Daniel will love you 'til your death.

Date:  July 4'th.  By then, you should be able to bring HORDES of friends!  Make sure to post the names of those you've gotten to sign up, or better yet, have them post themselves, and say who brought them.

Remember, it's 2 and 1.  Find two people who will each bring one.  Bring as many others as you like, but you have to have at LEAST two who bring friends.  THAT's what makes it tough.  Cheesy

So, thoughts?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 06:13:24 PM by JohnMoore » Logged

While I'm not religious myself, I don't mind the fact that people who are religious think it means they should behave like they have brains. - Daniel Ross [DJR33].

ìI love everyone!î Chase screamed at the top of his lungs. It may not have been profound, but at least it was positive!" -  An excerpt from 'The Story' by Ian Hubert. [MrDodoBird]

"Obviously though, the prerequisite to losing one's social life is actually having one in the first place." - Nick. [Rogue09]
Blank avatar

starwalker

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 05:55:34 PM »

I can bring a couple of friends! I like the idea, spreading the community is great Smiley. Good Idea! Is this going to be set for a date, or just whenever you want?
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 05:57:01 PM »

Just whenever.... but thats a great idea Smiley
Blank avatar

starwalker

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 05:58:13 PM »

Cool. I should be able to have like 5 or 10 people(hopefully) come and check it out probobly like tommorow or something.  
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 06:09:47 PM »

Sorry, I'll upload the date now.

Note, the don't have to be your friends, but they should be somebody you know that is fairly forumish.

That will actually be difficult for me, since most people I know are NOT forumish.

Smiley

While I'm not religious myself, I don't mind the fact that people who are religious think it means they should behave like they have brains. - Daniel Ross [DJR33].

ìI love everyone!î Chase screamed at the top of his lungs. It may not have been profound, but at least it was positive!" -  An excerpt from 'The Story' by Ian Hubert. [MrDodoBird]

"Obviously though, the prerequisite to losing one's social life is actually having one in the first place." - Nick. [Rogue09]
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 03:26:00 AM »

None of my friends would like this place.  :rolleyes:  

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 06:02:33 AM »

Well then, bring an enemy along. Cheesy

Actually, they don't HAVE to be friends.  They can be random people you meet online, just make sure to have them check out the site...

And bring a friend as well. Cheesy

It's called networking.  If you can't do it, you likely won't succeed in this world, or the next... Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: