theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: A Fixed Picture  (Read 3935 times)
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« on: June 18, 2005, 01:15:19 AM »

This'll show you what a proggy like that can do.

Here is the original unedited picture from the digital camera.  Well, resized, but that's all.  Not that great of a shot, right?

While I'm not religious myself, I don't mind the fact that people who are religious think it means they should behave like they have brains. - Daniel Ross [DJR33].

ìI love everyone!î Chase screamed at the top of his lungs. It may not have been profound, but at least it was positive!" -  An excerpt from 'The Story' by Ian Hubert. [MrDodoBird]

"Obviously though, the prerequisite to losing one's social life is actually having one in the first place." - Nick. [Rogue09]
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 01:17:08 AM »

And the edited picture.  Cropped to get just the best part of the shot, I moved the bike, added digital depth of field, and colored everything up, one element at a time.

Worked out nicely, I think.

While I'm not religious myself, I don't mind the fact that people who are religious think it means they should behave like they have brains. - Daniel Ross [DJR33].

ìI love everyone!î Chase screamed at the top of his lungs. It may not have been profound, but at least it was positive!" -  An excerpt from 'The Story' by Ian Hubert. [MrDodoBird]

"Obviously though, the prerequisite to losing one's social life is actually having one in the first place." - Nick. [Rogue09]
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 03:45:01 AM »

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!  :peace:  

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 04:55:03 AM »

I have problems convincing some people that those are both really the same picture.  Same angle and everything.

Manipulation makes me a better photographer. Smiley

Blank avatar

Mrdodobird

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2005, 06:43:09 AM »

Ooooh! Nice! That looks really good!

Sweet!  
Blank avatar

wproductions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2005, 03:52:36 PM »

Great!  I like the blur of the foreground and background.
Blank avatar

Alex_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2005, 05:51:03 PM »

Nice.
Blank avatar

wproductions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2005, 05:56:53 PM »

Why just nice? Explain.

Nitro Blade

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2005, 10:35:05 PM »

Wow, it's nice. I like it.

the only problem I have is how you moved the bike and the kid, and how everything looks off now, like if it's dissproportional. I mean you can tell something is wrong with the picture. But either way, very nice, I like how you livened up the picture.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2005, 10:35:37 PM by Nitro Blade » Logged
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2005, 11:31:03 PM »

theres a nasty color difference on the ground there.... lighting difference, probably from the trees. Sad

B+C?

Also, jpg screwed with it a bit.
Blank avatar

jedimastermonkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2005, 12:43:00 AM »

nice very nice, well done  Tongue  

http://myspace-806.vo.llnwd.net/00115/60/88/115188806_l.gif' border='0' alt='user posted image' />
Fall away, spiral out...
http://thebrbforums.com/html/emoticons/monkeytfn.gif' border='0' alt='user posted image' />
Blank avatar

wproductions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2005, 08:49:31 AM »

It doesn't look wrong,  he just changed perspective by moving the bike closer.  You just looked at the original too long.  
Blank avatar

Fredrick Von Shwinkel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2005, 02:20:52 PM »

wow, thats a really good job!

A man wakes up after a horrible acc!dent and says ìDoctor doctor, I canít feel my legs!î to which the doctor replies ìI know you canít, I cut off your arms.î

oooh...

I <3 GoogleBot
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2005, 03:59:33 PM »

Daniel, it's an Alaskan road.  There are SOOOO many colors of dirt in that road, hehe.

You can really see it in the high res original.

Wink

Either way though, all elements in the picture are from the original picture.  No new outside source.

Blank avatar

wproductions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2005, 05:46:23 PM »

Any more edited pics JMo?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: