theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: FCRabbath scores an XL2  (Read 2327 times)
Blank avatar

ccfilms

View Profile WWW
« on: June 01, 2005, 09:35:47 AM »

hey guys....

...freddy wouldn't post this himself, so I am... and he can comment.

He just got an XL2 after a while of saving. !!

Here's some pics (that he's not in any of them).

Jeremy Krakowski
http://www.myspace.com/ccfilms' target='_blank'>MySpace.com/CCFilms
http://www.myspace.com/jaykrak' target='_blank'>MySpace.com/JayKrak - MUSIC MYSPACE
Blank avatar

ccfilms

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 09:36:54 AM »

another pic

Jeremy Krakowski
http://www.myspace.com/jaykrak' target='_blank'>MySpace.com/JayKrak - MUSIC MYSPACE
Blank avatar

ccfilms

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 09:38:05 AM »

onemore pic

Jeremy Krakowski
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 10:23:03 AM »

This is so cool.  He was showin' me some of the stuff it can do.  Impressive.  Very impressive.  My prob is this:

What's with the XL1 in the pic?

While I'm not religious myself, I don't mind the fact that people who are religious think it means they should behave like they have brains. - Daniel Ross [DJR33].

ìI love everyone!î Chase screamed at the top of his lungs. It may not have been profound, but at least it was positive!" -  An excerpt from 'The Story' by Ian Hubert. [MrDodoBird]

"Obviously though, the prerequisite to losing one's social life is actually having one in the first place." - Nick. [Rogue09]
Blank avatar

FCRabbath

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 10:55:08 AM »

it's my friend's camera. He came over and compared the 2.  
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2005, 09:33:08 PM »

Heh, was he disappointed at it's lacklusterness in comparison with the 2?

While I'm not religious myself, I don't mind the fact that people who are religious think it means they should behave like they have brains. - Daniel Ross [DJR33].

ìI love everyone!î Chase screamed at the top of his lungs. It may not have been profound, but at least it was positive!" -  An excerpt from 'The Story' by Ian Hubert. [MrDodoBird]

"Obviously though, the prerequisite to losing one's social life is actually having one in the first place." - Nick. [Rogue09]
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2005, 01:54:05 PM »

I watched a music video Fred made with the 2.

Incredible.  Absolutely incredible.

I know Christians aren't supposed to covet or lust but....

Man!!

I want that 2!

Blank avatar

Funk, E

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2005, 02:24:30 PM »

..I don't think that that falls under the category of lust.  Unless you have some interesting uses for the mic jack that I don't know of.
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2005, 02:43:39 PM »

Eh, I've always thought of lust as more than just sexual desire for someone.

Lust to me means a strong unlawful desire for something, but ya know, it's been a while since I've checked up on the dictionary info for that one.

Blank avatar

Funk, E

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2005, 02:47:21 PM »

Right, but coveting kind of covers that, in the context you used it, anyway.

Waaaaaaaayyyy off topic.
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2005, 02:57:44 PM »

So true.  That was redundant and overly repetitive.

So, that XL2 looks awesome.

Blank avatar

Funk, E

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2005, 02:59:11 PM »

Indeed.  I lust after it.

With all that that means.  Rawr.
Blank avatar

Fredrick Von Shwinkel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2005, 03:50:06 PM »

whoa... congrats!

A man wakes up after a horrible acc!dent and says ìDoctor doctor, I canít feel my legs!î to which the doctor replies ìI know you canít, I cut off your arms.î

oooh...

I <3 GoogleBot
Blank avatar

NickKennedy88

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2005, 07:59:38 PM »

my mouth waters...
Blank avatar

ssjaaron

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2005, 08:16:17 PM »

hey i have an XL1, am i special...? Sad

i love my camera, even though we have not been able to film much. but we will this summer, so expect alot from me.  :woot:  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: