theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-Production  (Read 15543 times)

Nitro Blade

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2005, 06:10:16 PM »

I'll try to help with revisions. My script has a lot of flaws, but the reason why I haven't done anything yet is I want other people to come in and make revisions so it's not just my script, but so it'll be everyone's script. Everyone should read it over and give their opinions and revise this script big time IMO.

Anyways...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2005, 06:10:52 PM by Nitro Blade » Logged
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2005, 09:28:34 PM »

The hardness of doing the dragon was one of the reasons I liked that shot of him standing up from HIS view.  It gets the point across that he's massive, and escapes a buttload of CG.

While I'm not religious myself, I don't mind the fact that people who are religious think it means they should behave like they have brains. - Daniel Ross [DJR33].

ìI love everyone!î Chase screamed at the top of his lungs. It may not have been profound, but at least it was positive!" -  An excerpt from 'The Story' by Ian Hubert. [MrDodoBird]

"Obviously though, the prerequisite to losing one's social life is actually having one in the first place." - Nick. [Rogue09]
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2005, 11:23:30 PM »

Agreed Cheesy

And nitro, I will take a look at your script sometime soon. As a matter of fact, I'm leaving for a week long trip. I shall print it out and give it a revision or two Smiley
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2005, 02:52:29 PM »

I had an idea- why don't we just do it all in CGI? There's dragons, aliens, space, ships, ray guns... might just look more realistic to have an animated movie than to put the CGI models with the humans.

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

KIRADOR

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2005, 03:00:30 PM »

No Smiley  
Blank avatar

starwalker

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2005, 04:32:04 PM »

Hmm. I agree with Kirador...no. Just because that would take a looonnnggg time. Besides, that limits how many people comit to this project, yea know what I mean?
Blank avatar

wproductions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2005, 05:11:20 PM »

Yes, the more opportunities the better.  We need more of everyone on it and not limit who we take.
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2005, 07:58:37 PM »

while thats a good idea, the point of this project was to make a live action film as a group. Smiley

Nitro Blade

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2005, 07:08:52 AM »

But at the same time no one is offering to shoot this thing.
Blank avatar

KIRADOR

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2005, 07:20:02 AM »

Could you shoot any of it?

Nitro Blade

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2005, 07:25:37 AM »

I just offered to shoot some small things, but I have my own project this summer, so it's a big no no for the big stuff. I actually would offer to if I were free. I love auditioning actors, getting locations, etc... Unfortunatly I'm not able to.
Blank avatar

KIRADOR

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2005, 07:38:03 AM »

I'm in the same position this summer, so it's just the small things i can shoot.

)))))))))(((((((((((

So... is anybody up for more pre-vis...? We need to move onto the next scenes, so if someone could do a quick storyboard ... Smiley  
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2005, 09:34:49 AM »

I think we should seriously consider having two groups....

Main dude (can't remember his name) and Fiora and anothe group with the other two.

We could plan it well and just bluescreen them together for a few shots... it could work.

That would make it a little more complex, but I would volunteer to do me as the main dude and chelsea as fiora... I think that could work well.

Nitro Blade

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2005, 09:10:55 AM »

I'm not saying it can't be done, it probably can be done to have two filming teams, but read my concerns in the film crew thread.
Blank avatar

JustinZ

Forum Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2005, 09:18:10 PM »

Just for fun - a rough version of a dragon leg.

They thought it was love, but it was only the caffeine.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: