theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 42
  Print  
Author Topic: True or False  (Read 60233 times)
Blank avatar

Alex_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2005, 10:14:05 PM »

True. I'm 16-ish.

The person below me likes ramen.
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2005, 11:09:29 PM »

Yum. I mean yes.

The person below me doesn't like pickles... and we therefore have differing tastes.
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2005, 11:40:16 AM »

False.  I like pickles to some degree.

The person below me loves spicy food.

While I'm not religious myself, I don't mind the fact that people who are religious think it means they should behave like they have brains. - Daniel Ross [DJR33].

ìI love everyone!î Chase screamed at the top of his lungs. It may not have been profound, but at least it was positive!" -  An excerpt from 'The Story' by Ian Hubert. [MrDodoBird]

"Obviously though, the prerequisite to losing one's social life is actually having one in the first place." - Nick. [Rogue09]
Blank avatar

KIRADOR

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2005, 11:42:12 AM »

True

))))))))))((((((((((((

The person below me has long hair
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2005, 11:45:55 AM »

Whoa, like, Majorly false.  I don't like the long hair.  Particularly in this heat.  With this many bugs.

BUT, the person below me has recently bought a cool computer component!!  (if so, name it Cheesy)

While I'm not religious myself, I don't mind the fact that people who are religious think it means they should behave like they have brains. - Daniel Ross [DJR33].

ìI love everyone!î Chase screamed at the top of his lungs. It may not have been profound, but at least it was positive!" -  An excerpt from 'The Story' by Ian Hubert. [MrDodoBird]

"Obviously though, the prerequisite to losing one's social life is actually having one in the first place." - Nick. [Rogue09]
Blank avatar

Funk, E

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2005, 11:49:15 AM »

Totally true.  Geforce 6800 counts as cool, right?

The person below me is actually hiding something.
Blank avatar

KIRADOR

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2005, 11:53:23 AM »

True. I'm actually Goerge Bush.

)))))))))))((((((((((((((((

The person below me has riden an elephant.
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2005, 11:59:31 AM »

False.

The person below me has over 200 gigs of hard disk space.

Blank avatar

Alex_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2005, 12:31:13 PM »

True. 250 Gigs.

The person below me frequents many chatrooms.
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2005, 12:56:26 PM »

False.  Just forums, and even then just theBRB.  Occasionally NP2k, but I lost a lot of hype due to an extreme negativity and depression there.  I love the Ian Hubertness here too.  That's cool.

The person below me has recently done something they feel to be noble.

Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2005, 01:20:07 PM »

True, I guess, if volunteering counts  Cheesy

The person below me goes to Church.

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2005, 02:20:56 PM »

False.  We do our own services.

------------------------

The person below me has shaved his head in the past.

Blank avatar

KIRADOR

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2005, 02:23:46 PM »

False.

)))))))))))))))))---------------((((((((((((((((((

The person below me is left-handed.
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2005, 02:25:28 PM »

False.

The person below me is using an LCD monitor.

Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2005, 08:16:17 PM »

False

The person below me is running at 1024x768 Resolution, like me!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 42
  Print  

Jump to: