theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Story Concept Submissions  (Read 2208 times)
Blank avatar

djr33

« on: May 26, 2005, 08:46:27 PM »

This thread is to submit incomplete (not in script form) concept ideas.

If you have had an idea for a script that you would like to see made inito a film, then this is the place to post.

Please post any and all ideas... nothing will hurt.

Also, this is not for complete (or nearly complete) scripts.

When posting your ideas, please post them in text rather than attaching unless there is some reason that is a problem.

Also, you must include in your post whether you are planning to develop this idea into a script or if someone else (if someone is interested) should go ahead and give it a try.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2005, 05:01:02 PM by djr33 » Logged
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 05:04:36 PM »

Here's one I had:

TITLE: Order 66

IDEA: This would be, in fact, a fanfilm. This would be like cutscenes from Episode Three.

DESCRIPTION: We would create a number of scenes like that in Episode Three with the clones turning against the Jedi. This would be a great way for many FX as well as many crews because the clips are pretty much unrelated.

OTHER THOUGHTS:
-We could need a Palpatine for a few random shots... this would be somewhat tough... though with hood and cloak not too bad.
-It might be hard for many of the filming units to find a clone trooper... though, bluescreen and CG would be ways to place them in the shots. Also (seriously) action figures would be a possibility.
-This would be a depressing plot and not much would occur... just a bunch of Jedi dying.

I figure I should throw this idea out there, but I actually like the other ideas better.
Blank avatar

KIRADOR

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 03:13:19 AM »

Here's some synopsiseseses I just came up with....

-A failed magician (x) is kidnapped by robots. They take him to the forest where he becomes their god. X takes his revenge on the world with the help of an army of robots. (title: God of the Robots)

-An inventor (x) dies before he can present his invention to the world. X is reincarnated into the future (2059AD) - he remebers his past-life - where his invention has caused havoc in society. Many deaths. (title: Bad Idea)

-A movie director (x) kills his writer. But that was a stupid thing to do, because the writer he killed had magical powers. X is transported into the writers vision for the film, where he is chased by giant eyeballs and such. (title: Huh?)

-A ufologist's (x) wife is abducted by aliens. X is accused of murdering his wife. Wife is returned to earth. X is cleared. Wife is an alien. (The Ufologist's Wife)

-The moon disappears. (title: The Disappearance of the Moon)

Cheesy

...They're all completely stupid, I know, but some have potential if further developed... :nerd:  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: