theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Line by Line Scriptwriting #2 (lead by Alex C)  (Read 12401 times)
Blank avatar

Alex_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2005, 07:51:18 PM »

Yodaman, While I admire your creativity and want for including an easter egg in this project, I am sorry to tell you that is not what I had in mind for that part of the movie. Thanks.

Note: This message is exactly as Alex wrote it, I simply made it smaller as to not look like part of the script. /djr33
« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 09:01:44 PM by djr33 » Logged
Blank avatar

Alex_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2005, 08:44:47 PM »

SAM leaves the interrogation room and wanders the halls trying to figure a way out.

SAM: Now...How do I get out of here?

SAM is looking in every direction exept in front of him, and bumps into a guard (dressed differently than other he's encountered), that is being followed by a large group of many dressed the same as him.

SAM:Whoa, sorry. Who are you?

GUARD: Agent Dave Thompson contacted the FBI office not too long ago, requesting backup units. Do you know where he is?

SAM points the guard in the right direction.

SAM: Yes, he went that way.

GUARD: Thank you.

The group of guards continue down the hallway.

CUT TO: (Dave following the antagonist)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 09:02:28 PM by djr33 » Logged
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2005, 09:04:46 PM »

Dave is following the Leader down a long dark hallway. There is light at the end and it seems to be his backup gettaway plan to do something there.

DAVE: So it's come to this... no point in running.

LEADER: Ah, but I know something you don't know.

Leader runs faster and Daves runs as fast as he can to keep up.
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2005, 02:03:07 PM »

LEADER keeps running but finds himself at a dead end.

DAVE: It's over.

LEADER: So you think.

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2005, 08:54:19 PM »

Leader pushes a hidden button in the wall and a door opens that the leader quickly retreats through. Dave tries to follow, but the door blocks his way.
Blank avatar

Alex_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2005, 09:03:42 PM »

DAVE tries to break the door down by running into it with his shoulder and kicking it, but to no avail.
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2005, 09:13:45 PM »

He pulls out his trusty knife and begins to try and pick the lock. He finally succeeds and runs off after the door opens and goes on the lookout for the leader, now nowhere in sight.
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2005, 12:35:36 PM »

DAVE: You know this can't go on forever. The sooner you stop running the less severe my strike will be.

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2005, 04:24:50 PM »

LEADER (from hiding spot): You're superiors won't let you do anything.

DAVE: I have been ordered to take you in. That means anything.

Dave catches a glimpse of Leader running toward some type of escape vehicle of unknown origins and very cool looking.
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2005, 07:39:06 AM »

Dave pulls laser gun from his pocket and fires at Leader and the starship. They all miss, and the leader enters the cockpit.

MOD EDIT: I'm not aware of any laser gun that Dave has... and certainly not aware of why he didn't use it before Cheesy Perhaps he grabbed one of the guns from the guards... the one holding Sam, before he went after the Leader. No matter, Leader gets into the cockpit after not being stopped by Dave. Up to alex to make that work, but it will work out somehow.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2005, 11:49:30 AM by djr33 » Logged

Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2005, 10:34:18 PM »

===Sorry, yoda, but that line has been revised.

After talking to alex, we came up with an ending.===

Dave throws his KNIFE (as in post above, but not lasergun) and Leader. Leader, being superior to the clone guards dodges and has, by then, entered his gettaway ship.

A guard/clone comes up from the side/behind Dave and shoots him, not fatally, but enough to make him fall.

Almost instantaneously, Sam runs in, screaming (ahahauauauuaghghaaghahhaaaaaaa-style) and shoots the guard down easily with his laser machine gun.

He then turns his gun on Leader's ship which is now flying at great speeeds over their heads. The ships is immediately blown to bits by the hundreds of laser blasts.

Sam turns to Dave.

DAVE (with Sam helping him to his feet): Now that you have become one of us, you must remain one of us. You are one of the proud, one of the few... one of us.

SAM: But I...

Dave puts his hand, painfully, on Sam's shoulder. He explains (inaudibly to the camera) about Sam's new life. During this, some of the good clones/reinforcements can be seen doing various tasks, a couple running over to help Dave. Zoom out, cut to farther, zoom out, cut to even further, zoom out.

ROLL CREDITS.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: