theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Line by Line Scriptwriting #2 (lead by Alex C)  (Read 11968 times)
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2005, 12:54:02 AM »

CUT TO: MAIN CONTROL ROOM

SOLDIER: Sir, we have been discovered.

SIR: It is of no importance. Proceed as planned. There is no time.

CUT TO: HALLWAY

Dave looks ready for action and Sam is, very reluctantly, following behind. Dave pulls out a knife.
Meanwhile, a voice is heard. "Security Breach. Section 5 alpha 7"....
Blank avatar

Alex_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2005, 01:13:38 AM »

SAM: What a smart move that was. What are you supposed to be anyways?

DAVE peeks cautiosly around a corner, then hides behind it.

DAVE: Keep quiet and do not talk unless i ask you something, and when you answer, whisper. Do you have any martial arts training?
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2005, 01:40:57 AM »

SAM: Do I LOOK like a blackbelt to you? What have you dragged me into.

DAVE: Shh....

Dave points around the corner where a group of security guards is posted, on alert.
Blank avatar

Alex_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2005, 01:46:42 AM »

GUARD 1: Did you guys hear something?

GUARD 2: Yea, but I doubt it could've been anythingn other than more underpaid workers like us patrolling these halls.
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2005, 02:01:50 AM »

GUARD 3: So, I say we grab a beer at my place tonight. Whaddya say, guys?

DAVE suddenly bursts in, pushes Guard 1 into the wall, rendering him unconcious, throws the knife into Guard 3 accross the room as he reaches for his radio, then kicks Guard 2 as he moves toward him. It is all over quickly.

SAM (Peering in the open doors): Whoa, this is intense.

DAVE: Do something useful, why don't ya. Hold this. He hands him the bag he has been carrying the entire time.

Dave bends down and takes the radio from one of the guards, unconcious (or dead).

DAVE: Let's go!

They head out the door. Sam is still speechless.
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2005, 03:45:53 AM »

DAVE: I can either let you come or let you die. Which do you prefer?

SAM:....... to go with you.

DAVE: Then let's move!

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2005, 04:30:08 AM »

Dave hands sam a knife. Sam, hands shaking takes it.

DAVE: Times running out. We've gotta go. And fast.

CUT TO: CONTROL ROOM:

Shown on the TV monitor, the pair walks down the hallways.

Leader turns toward his workers and opens his mouth to give his next order.
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2005, 10:26:05 AM »

LEADER: Move the guards to the third level. Surround those insurgents and bring them in alive.

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2005, 11:45:33 PM »

CUT TO: LONG DARK HALLWAY:

DAVE: Ok, Sam. You'll be fine... just stay close behind me.

They walk down the halls and Sam has calmed down a bit.

DAVE: OK... when we get to the end of the hall, here, I am going to get the guards' attention. I need you to go into the room on the other side of the hall and get something for me.

SAM: What?
Blank avatar

Alex_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2005, 07:02:13 AM »

DAVE: What do you mean "what?" You dragged yourself into this, now make yourself useful!

SAM: What do I have to get?

DAVE: It's an object of high importance. It's big, and yellowish orange. You'll see it right away. Ready?

SAM nods.

DAVE whistles

GUARD: Wha? Who's there?

DAVE: Go!
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2005, 12:30:00 PM »

SAM runs as fast as he can but she eventually trips on a power cord.

DAVE: That stupid little...

Guards come in with guns blazing.

edit: Sam's a guy. she=he. /djr33. (Alex, let me know if you want to leave it... there's no real reason for that not to work, I suppose... but I think we've said he before this.)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2005, 04:46:35 PM by djr33 » Logged

Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2005, 04:54:16 PM »

Dave throws his knife and the guard falls.

DAVE: C'mon! We haven't got all day!

SAM: I...Can't seem to find it. What do you mean exactly?

DAVE: It's in there. Look harder!

SAM: Umm.... still can't find it.

DAVE: I can't hold them off forever!

SAM: Ah, yes. Here it is.

DAVE: Let's go!

As pair yells back and forth, Dave has grabbed the guard's gun and is firing into a long hallway at approaching guards. Sam is in a room off to the side. They are yelling over the gunfire.

When Sam finally runs out with the object, the pair runs back the way they came and then around another corner.

DAVE (Pulling out two transmitters, one of which is the one from the first guard he encountered): [into the new transmitter] I have it. Repeat: I have it. Send in backup teams. [Into the guard's transmitter] You might as well give up now. I have what I came here for and backup teams are on the way. [silence on the other end] Well, anyway, I'll be there soon so we can discuss this in person.
Blank avatar

Alex_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2005, 10:04:29 PM »

DAVE and SAM walk to an intersection of hallways, where they are ambushed by 15+ guards. The guards all point their guns at SAM and DAVE.

SAM: What now?

GUARD: Hands up.

DAVE: Considering that we're highly outnumbered, and drawing a firearm would be suicidal, I this we should do what we're told.
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2005, 10:45:06 PM »

The pair is brought before the Leader.

DAVE: Reinforcements are nearly here. I don't see what you expect to gain by holding us. I won't give you anything.

LEADER: Ah, but what you don't see is that I now have leverage against you. Guards, leave us and prepare to stop the reinforcements. No, you-- wait. Take the little one. Kill him.

DAVE: No, wait. He hasn't--

LEADER: (Turning to Dave) Ah, ready to cooperate? Good. (He cracks his knuckles.) Now, where were we? Ah yes, you were about to call off the reinforcements.

Dave slides a knife out concealed in his sleeve. He cuts the ropes binding his arms and throws the knife, hitting the guard holding Sam.

DAVE: You were saying?

The Leader is dumbfounded.

DAVE: "NOW" it  is time to put an end to your illegal cloning facility. You know as well as I do that the clones are only to be made by official government authorized facilities. And you also know that black market cloning is expressly forbidden. Now, though, without this device (pointing to the "object"), you have no means by which to clone.

The Leader runs off and Dave calls after him.

DAVE: It is of no matter now, anyway as we have the building surrounded. This means no escape for you. (He turns to Sam) Thank you for all of your help, but now I must be off.

Dave runs off through the concealed exit which the Leader left though.

NOTES OF EXPLANATION: All of the guards are clones. This takes place in the future when cloning is commonplace, with the only catch that it is only allowed under strict goverment control. The Leader has stolen a device that allows him to clone. Dave's mission is to retrieve it. The upcoming reinforcements will also be clones, most likely.
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2005, 01:13:20 PM »

EDIT: CUT THIS

SAM: Wait! David!

He tries running after him but trips and falls on top of the control pannel. Stunned guards looks at him.

GUARD: DID YOU PRESS THE BIG RED BUTTON?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 07:54:34 PM by djr33 » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: