theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32
  Print  
Author Topic: What Would You Do?  (Read 53657 times)
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2005, 09:42:00 PM »

(awesome game, nick.)

Steal all her money!

---------------
What would you do if you got to school and found out that it was actually a school holiday and no one was around?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2005, 09:42:15 PM by djr33 » Logged
Blank avatar

TechKrill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2005, 09:48:19 PM »

I'd go home...duh...if this is pre-driver's license, I'd take a bus, lol...if no money, I'd ask around for loose change. If nobody to ask, it's appocolypse and what's the point of being anywhere, really?

---

What if you realized that Star Wars was the real world, and our world is a world you dream about. Watching the movies is just your dreams incorporating the real world into itself. You then find out that you've been drafted for the Empire Smiley
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2005, 10:03:16 PM »

I'd grab my saber  and go kill some stormies.
-----
What would you do if you found your house broken intto and:
-Lense of your camera was cracked
-HardDrive had been reformatted
-theBRB was no longer online
-AIM /MSN/ICQ/YahooIM became premium services which you had to pay $1000/mo to keep your sn
Blank avatar

TechKrill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2005, 10:07:45 PM »

I'd wake up from my nightmare...either that or give up on the "sane" state of the world we live in.

J/k, somebody else go...
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2005, 09:02:41 AM »

Hmm...  I would probably post something about it on the blog, get insurance (camera insurance, handy) to cover my VX, remove all instant messengers from my comp (oh wait, my drive was formatted), and then track Daniel down on TFN.

From there I'd call him and figure out how to get theBRB back online.

Then I would call Ian, because he is awesome awesomeness, and with no instant messenger or brb, there would be no other way to communicate.

So.  My turn.

------------------------------------

You're trapped in a room chest deep in water.  There are THREE piranhas in the water, and you are naked.  What do you do?

While I'm not religious myself, I don't mind the fact that people who are religious think it means they should behave like they have brains. - Daniel Ross [DJR33].

ìI love everyone!î Chase screamed at the top of his lungs. It may not have been profound, but at least it was positive!" -  An excerpt from 'The Story' by Ian Hubert. [MrDodoBird]

"Obviously though, the prerequisite to losing one's social life is actually having one in the first place." - Nick. [Rogue09]
Blank avatar

Funk, E

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2005, 09:24:28 AM »

Cover any dangly bits that may be tempting-looking to a pirhana, and wait.  Piranhas are primarily scavengers, and mostly in schools.  I'd be fine.

------

Suddenly, George Romero's most fabulous nightmares come true:  The dead begin coming back to life as your classic zombies.  Your house is going to be surrounded by the living dead in a matter of hours, but things are relatively clear now--you have enough time to get somewhere else, or to pick something up.  What do you do?

Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2005, 09:56:20 AM »

I would probably join the military quickly.  Or wait, my Dad has a few guns....

Nah, the military has people to shoot the guns.  That's one thing sadly lacking at our place.

So, yeah, military.

---------------------------------------

As if by magic, you're transported to the old west, and framed for robbing a bank.  You have no clue who did it, and the law is after you.

What do you do, where do you start?

While I'm not religious myself, I don't mind the fact that people who are religious think it means they should behave like they have brains. - Daniel Ross [DJR33].

ìI love everyone!î Chase screamed at the top of his lungs. It may not have been profound, but at least it was positive!" -  An excerpt from 'The Story' by Ian Hubert. [MrDodoBird]

"Obviously though, the prerequisite to losing one's social life is actually having one in the first place." - Nick. [Rogue09]
Blank avatar

KIRADOR

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2005, 11:19:32 AM »

I'd run..... then on the way i'd rob a blind cowboy; take his shotgun and horse and gallope away into the sunset.

....If that doesn't turn out then i would probably hide behind a cactus... or roll across the ground like a tumble weed.

================================

What would you do if you woke up without a head?

Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2005, 12:31:09 PM »

I'd scream

What'd you do if that freaky-@$$ burger king dude was in your front lawn in the morning offering you a sandwich?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2005, 12:32:18 PM by Yodaman » Logged

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

Mrdodobird

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2005, 01:55:46 PM »

You'd scream? You couldn't scream! You... oh... a joke? hehe

I would take the sandwich, then be like, "Hey, man. You been here all night?" If it turned out he was some guy I knew, I would eat the sandwich, otherwise I would politely take it and not eat it.

I don't eat food from weird clowns who wait on my lawn all night.
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2005, 02:07:08 PM »

If I woke up without a head:  I'd probably try to find help, but that would be impossible without the ability to hear.  I'd end up bleeding to death.

You're in the middle of a rainforest.  The foliage is too thick to walk through.

All you have with you is a leatherman, an old boat motor without a prop, a pipe, and a can of acid.

Blank avatar

NickKennedy88

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2005, 08:33:31 PM »

Sit, drink acid, throw the leatherman into the foliage, eat the pipe, and by thie time i got to doing something with the motorboat i would be dead.

What would you do if you woke up from a dream and your dream you woke up from was the real world and the things you once knew as the "real world" is now your deams?
Blank avatar

Alex_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2005, 09:55:47 PM »

I'd live my "actual real world life" pretending nothing happened, or at least, try.

What would you do if the moon somehow started plummeting toward the Earth?
Blank avatar

KIRADOR

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2005, 04:38:42 AM »

I'd probably go out into the garden and film it for a while.... then i'd come to my senses and position myself so i'd be underneath one of the moon's craters....... It might work.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What would you do if you woke up with Hitler in your bed?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2005, 04:39:22 AM by KIRADOR » Logged
Blank avatar

NickKennedy88

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2005, 05:29:43 AM »

wonder why, how, and why? Then like wonder if im a nazi then go crazy.

what would you do if you woke up as a fork?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32
  Print  

Jump to: