theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Script one line at a time, 2.0  (Read 16960 times)
Blank avatar

KIRADOR

« on: May 21, 2005, 12:44:57 PM »

Nice ending. let's start a new one.

FADE IN:

INT. COAL MINE (1913) - AFTERNOON

Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 12:54:23 PM »

Boss: Get back to work!
Blank avatar

artofwot

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2005, 01:23:53 PM »

WORKER: But I don't wanna.
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2005, 02:56:51 PM »

BOSS: Too bad! You Chinese can't do anything but this! You'll die without me!

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.

Nitro Blade

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2005, 03:05:35 PM »

Suddenly the lights go out and they are consued by darkness deep in the mine.
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2005, 06:07:19 PM »

A man named ISAAC RIVERA with nightvision runs rapidly through the tunnel with a knife, which he plunges into the heart of the BOSS, and then runs out of the tunnel area just before the lights come back on.

Run on sentences can save this game.  BTW folks, let's try to make this one somewhat serious.  Or else you all die, by my hand, or by Daniels gun.  That goes for you Yoda, and you too Ian.   Tongue  
« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 06:08:57 PM by JohnMoore » Logged

While I'm not religious myself, I don't mind the fact that people who are religious think it means they should behave like they have brains. - Daniel Ross [DJR33].

ìI love everyone!î Chase screamed at the top of his lungs. It may not have been profound, but at least it was positive!" -  An excerpt from 'The Story' by Ian Hubert. [MrDodoBird]

"Obviously though, the prerequisite to losing one's social life is actually having one in the first place." - Nick. [Rogue09]
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2005, 10:25:54 PM »

Screams are heard and the video fades to pleasent suburbia with birds chirping. The title "92 Years Later..." is shown.

And yes, John is completely right. Let's make a real effort to actually write something worth making here. Not to say we will... but heck, who knows. This means that you can do what you want... but make it actually make sense to what has happened and allow the person after you to continue the story rather well.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 10:27:21 PM by djr33 » Logged
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2005, 11:03:17 PM »

In the backyard of a somewhat nice house, a middleaged drunken man is beating on a teenage girl mercilessly.

While I'm not religious myself, I don't mind the fact that people who are religious think it means they should behave like they have brains. - Daniel Ross [DJR33].

ìI love everyone!î Chase screamed at the top of his lungs. It may not have been profound, but at least it was positive!" -  An excerpt from 'The Story' by Ian Hubert. [MrDodoBird]

"Obviously though, the prerequisite to losing one's social life is actually having one in the first place." - Nick. [Rogue09]
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2005, 12:06:19 AM »

The man walks out of the house, almost tripping over a beer bottle. He says he's going back to the mines for his next shift.
Blank avatar

artofwot

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2005, 04:22:55 AM »

He hops into his volkswagon jetta, beer bottle in hand.
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2005, 04:33:59 AM »

The girl runs after him screaming.

This isn't fun anymore. I though this was supposed to be Two Words at a time but as a script.  Sad

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

KIRADOR

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2005, 07:18:04 AM »

The man looses control of the car and smashes into a willow tree. The girl stops screaming and runs to the smoking wreckage. The man is dead.

GIRL: Dad?
Blank avatar

artofwot

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2005, 07:59:21 AM »

CUT to a shot of the GIRL walking home, crying
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2005, 08:31:41 AM »

She walks into her house, but a man dressed entirely in black rushes out, grabbing her and making a mad dash away, just before the house explodes.

Blank avatar

artofwot

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2005, 08:32:50 AM »

Boards and other debris rain down on the couple.  The flames spread to an oak tree on the front lawn.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: