theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE SCRIPT  (Read 9835 times)
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2005, 12:05:29 AM »

How odd... I read that as Yoda returned after ROTS. Anyway, that's fine.

Now, there is a huge problem. First, chewie would not have his life debt to han while he was serving on kashyyyk and even more importantly, how old was han at the time of ANH? now... subtract 20 years. Thats right... even if he was 35, that would make him 15. Problem!

He marries leia... and I dont think they are more than 15 years different in age.

How you gonna go about fixing that?
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2005, 04:26:37 AM »

I think you misunderstood that scene. It's supposed to be a flashback to when Chewie was a young explorer on Kashyyyk. The scene between Chewie and Tarrful takes place a day or two before Yoda lands on the planet. Then the next scene is back to 3 B.B.Y. when the rest of the Chapters take place. Do you get it now?

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2005, 11:21:36 PM »

Ah, ok. Indeed, I misunderstood... no harm done.
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2005, 03:37:51 PM »

For that scene with Chewie and Tarrful, would you think soft and mysterious music or quiet and sweet music be appropirate? I'm having trouble deciding which track to use.

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2005, 01:49:36 PM »

Never mind about that. Here's the chapter 11 script-

CHAPTER 11

SCENE 001: INTERIOR IMPERIAL CELL BLOCK

The doors to Chewieís cell open. Chewbacca looks up into camera. Chewie then charges at the two Stormtroopers. The troopers struggle but Chewbacca eventually wins. He grabs one of the blaster rifles and blasts Hanís door open. Hans rushes out.

Han: Letís get out of here.

Blaster bolts fly past their head. Han and Chewie quickly stand up next to the wall, away from harmís way. Close up on the two Stormtroopers firing at them. Close up on Chewie and Han. Chewie goes out to take a couple of shots but then moves out of harmís way.

Han: Do you have any stun grenades in that bandolier?

Chewie growls an affirmative as he tries to shoot the Stormtroopers.

Han: Why didnít you say so?

Han grabs one and throws it in the distance. They duck and thereís a big blue flash.

Han: Now we move.

They move out. Han grabs a blaster. Someone from a cell next to them shouts out at them.

Inmate: Help a buddy out, why donít ya?

Han: UhhhhhÖÖÖ no.

Han and Chewie run away.

SCENE 002: INTERIOR IMPERIAL QUARTERS.

Close up on back of bounty hunter. As he grabs his blaster a hologram of Admiral Ozzel comes on.

Ozzel: They are nearing the trap. You should get ready.

Bounty Hunter: I am ready.

Ozzel: Very well. Happy hunting.

The hologram turns off. The bounty hunter cocks the blaster.

Bounty Hunter: Itís payback time.

SCENE 003: INTERIOR IMPERIAL CELL BLOCK

Han and Chewbacca run up to the door.

Han: Just be sure to watch out for Stormies and Ray Shields.

Chewbacca acknowledges him. Close up on door opening. Bossk is at the other side of the door. Before Han can move Bossk slashes him across the stomach. Han falls to the ground in pain. Chewbacca leaps up at Bossk and bites his arm. Bossk screams in pain. He eventually pushes Chewbacca back. Han then shoots Bossk twice in the leg, which causes him to fall down. He then picks up his blaster rifle and fires at them. They move against the wall and the bolts miss them. Han then leaps out at Bossk, but once he lands on Bossk the floor caves in. Chewie cries out in fear.

SCENE 004: INTERIOR CHAMBER

Han and Bossk fall into an extremely dark room. Only Han gets up after the fall.

SCENE 005: EXTERIOR IMPERIAL CELL BLOCK.

Chewie looks down at the ground. The hole is now closed again. A Protocol Droid comes from the other side of the hallway towards Chewbacca.

PROTOCOL DROID: Why hello! I am C-2DP, how may IÖ

Chewie aims his blaster at the droid.

PROTOCOL DROID: Oh dear.

SCENE 006: INERIOR CHAMBER

Han looks around. After a few seconds a new voice speaks.

Voice: Here you are. Finally. Within my grasp. After all these years of plotting this moment and anticipating when it will come, itís here. And I wonít even see the look on your face! How horrible!

Han: I Ö guess?

Voice: Thatís all you have to say? I guess? I GUESS? Thatís not what I expected. Not at all. Oh well. Thatís not what youíll be saying once I get my revenge on you.

Han: Turn on the lights so I can see you. Weíll be able to talk easier.

Voice: Iím not interested in talk! I want to see you bleed, to burn, to suffer. Just like you did to me.

Han: Voren? Is that you?

Voice: Nope. Not even close.

The area around voiceís head suddenly become light to reveal that he is Dengar.

Dengar: Not close at all.

Han and Ozzel are going to return, and I'm going to have to find new voices for Dengar and the protocol droid. Hope that won't be too hard.

Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2005, 10:13:46 AM »

sounds ok. again... would han call them "stormies"? that sounds way off to me. I think the slang term is definately troopers, not stormies.
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2005, 07:22:50 AM »

I wrote this on the way to Charleston and I just converted it to the computer. This is the second to last chapter, with 13 being the final one.

CHAPTER I2

SCENE 001: INTERIOR CHAMBER

Dengar comes into the light and his face is illuminated.

Han: Dengar?

Dengar: Yes, Han, Itís me. You are so smart, so cunning that I could never ever get to you and deliver justice. Isnít that what you thought?

Silence.

Dengar: I know you think youíre such a lucky bastard, that trouble could never ever come to you. Well, luck has finally caught up to you.

Han (laughingly): Letís be realistic, Dengar. Itís pitch black. You canít see a thing!

Dengar: You canít, but I can. You see, I was able to get me some contacts that enable me to see in the dark. Youíre doomed, old friend.

Han: Letís be the intelligent being we are and talk this out like menÖ

Dengar: No! You shaped me! When you caused me to crash in that swoop race, you made me a whole ënother man. They call me ëPaybackí now. I have gotten my vengeance on other unlucky beings, but nothing will be sweeter than this deed. Now, letís play.

View from Dengarís POV. The whole room is in infrared. He charges up to Han and gives him an uppercut. Far shot of the whole room. Dengar beats the hell out of Han.

SCENE 002: INTERIOR IMPERIAL DOCKING BAY

Shot of two Stormtroopers chatting right next to an Imperial Shuttle. Cut to C-2DP and Chewbacca, who are walking towards the Troopers. Chewie is holding the droid at gunpoint.

C-2DP: Ahem!

The Troopers turn their heads.

C-2DP: The Wookie says to step away from the shuttle or the droid gets it.

The Troopers laugh their heads off.

Trooper 1: Does he really think that we give a damn whether the droid blows up?

Chewie growls something. C-2DP translates.

C-2DP: He saysÖ he says he has planted bombs all around the hangar bay. If you offer him or his friend resistance, weÖwe will all blow to the seven bloody levels of hell!

SCENE 003: INTERIOR IMPERIAL CHAMBER

Dengar beats the hell out of Han. This goes on for a while until Han looks severely beaten and heís down on the floor.

Dengar: Youíre dead meat, man.

Han: Not in my lifetime.

Han pounds something and the lights turn on.

Dengar: WhatÖ

Han then pulls the bandage off Dengarís face. Shot of the bandage falling to the floor. Close-up of Dengarís horribly scarred face. He runs out of the frame. Han picks up Dengarís blasts and tries to walk out. However, the door opens and a blaster is pointed at Hanís chest.

Voren: There is no escape. Donít make me destroy you.

Han: You donít have to do this. You can come with Chewie and I- we can have more adventures than the Empire could ever give you. We could learn more about our familyÖ

Voren: That isnít my life. This is. If you surrender now I will be as kind as Imperial law allows me to be.

Han. I never surrender.

Han brings his blaster up to Voren. Screen cuts to black and a blaster shot is heard.

In this one the Han, Dengar (which I have yet to cast), Voren, and C-2DP actors will return. No new guys this time.

Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2005, 04:57:15 PM »

Comments:

"inteligent beingS"

contacts...Huh? that's so not a SW thing. Give him glasses or something... make them out of paper if you need to Tongue

seven bloody levels of hell!-- why and not SWish (send you to Kessel! or something would work)

he SHOOTS his own relative?? why not just have him stun him or punch him in the face, knocking him out?
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2005, 05:13:27 PM »

contacts...Huh? that's so not a SW thing. Give him glasses or something... make them out of paper if you need to

GLASSES?!?!?!?!? You've got to be kidding me. These are advanced contacts that make you see in the dark. How are those less high-tech than techno-advanced glasses?

seven bloody levels of hell!-- why and not SWish (send you to Kessel! or something would work)

How about this:

If you offer him or his friend resistance, youÖyou will all suffer a fate worse than death!

he SHOOTS his own relative?? why not just have him stun him or punch him in the face, knocking him out?

You can't tell who shots who- but it's revealed that Voren does get shot and dies. The thing is Han doesn't know whether he's a true blood relative or not- it's all speculative. Plus Voren outright betrayed him and sold him to the Imps- do you really think Han would take that lightly?

Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2005, 05:28:39 PM »

Why not just hit him hard on the head with a blaster? Whatever.

Glasses would be better 1- visually for the viewer and 2- there have NEVER been contacts in SW. There HAVE been binoculars, etc that suggest that glasses/devices are used with the eyes. Dengar is no "spy" and wouldn't use the gimics from modern spy movies.
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2005, 04:26:11 AM »

Glasses would look so incredibly stupid on him that I might as well not try. I know I can snag a Harry Potter figure and use those glasses, but still don't you think that'd look way more absurd than James Bond-ish contacts? Plus, Dengar is a bounty hunter, and I can see them using the same kind of equipment as spys to get the job done.

Plus, don't you think Han shooting Voren is a lot more of a dramatic climax than him just punching him?

Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2005, 06:34:20 AM »

Happy?

Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2005, 01:11:09 PM »

yeah, that looks cool.
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2005, 06:17:10 AM »

I know I just posted Chapter 12, but I also wrote this one when I was in Charleston. This one is the final chapter, and like the final chapter of Clone Wars it is longer than normal.

CHAPTER I3

SCENE 001: INTERIOR IMPERIAL CHAMBER

Han raises Dengarís blaster and blasts Voren. Close up on Voren as he falls to the ground. Han stares at him for a few seconds but then leaves. Far shot of Han walking out. Seconds later Aaykla runs into the room and clutches Vorenís dead body.

SCENE 002: INTERIOR IMPERIAL HANGAR

Han walks into the hangar. C-2DP and Chewie are standing up while the two Stormtroopers are tied to the floor.

Han: Nice, Chewie!

Chewie growls an acknowledgement.

Han: Now letís get the hell out of this Impstar.

Chewie and Han walk out of the shuttle while the droid tries to speak to them.

C-2DP: Thanks for theÖ oh, why do I bother!

SCENE 003: EXTERIOR STAR DESTROYER

Shot of the shuttle opening its wings and jumping to hyperspace.

SCENE 004: EXTERIOR CORELLIA

Far shot of Corellia. The words ëCorellia, two days laterí appear on the screen.

SCENE 005: INTERIOR MARKET PLACE

Han and Chewie are talking to Villie somewhere outside the marketplace.

Villie: I am so sorry about what Aaykla did to you. I never knew she was with Black sun orÖ

Han: Whatís done is done, Villie. All I care about right now is the Falcon. Is she safe?

Villie: The Imps never put a dirty finger on her. Sheís your and ready for the takiní, at a fee of 10,000 credits.

Han: Ten thousand! Thatís absurd! Deal.

Villie: Well, Iíll need it after I close the shop.

Han: Why are you closing it?

Villie: Well, itís not really the same without Aaykla anymore. Also, my bodyís old buy by spirit isnít. I need more adventure again. Maybe there are more Quinlans out there in that big galaxy of ours.

Han: I hope it works out for you.

Villie: Take care! I need to help out customer 9 over here!

Han: WhateverÖ

Han and Chewie walk away while Villie turns to his customer.

Ville: What was your name again? Corran Horn, Thatís a nice name. You a pilot?

SCENE 006: EXTERIOR TATOOINE

Exterior shot of the planet Tatooine. The words ëTatooine- At the Same Timeí appear on the screen.

SCENE 007: INTERIOR JABBAíS PALACE

Bib Fortuna walks up to Jabba, who is sitting on his throne.

Bib: My lord, thereís been an incident.

Jabba (translated from Huttese): <<Donít tell me anyoneís dumped my spice at the sign of Imperials? >>

Bib: You know that package you wanted to have picked up?

Jabba: <<Yes? >>

Bib: Well, someone else has it now.

Jabba: <<Who has it? >>

Bib: WellÖ

SCENE 008: INTERIOR IMPERIAL ROOM

Darth Vader is standing right next to a door in the room. The door opens and Grand Moff Tarkin and Senator Bail Organa are in the hallway. Tarkin walks into the room. Bail bows and walks away as the door closes.

Tarkin: Iím glad he never became Emperor! His pacifistic ideals are soÖun-imperial.

Vader: The political views of Alderaanian senators are not the issue of concern right now.

Tarkin: I know what the issue is. That incompetent Ozzel let that smuggler escape. I should have his rank for that.

Vader: Donít concern yourself with him right now. I sense that Iíll have a use for him in the future. The news is that Fett delivered the package on time and without incident.

Tarkin: Did he deliver the correct package?

Vader: Yes, the coordinates were correct. The Hutts or the Rebels will never get a hold of it.

Tarkin: Finally, we have the great laser for this battle station. Soon this station will be complete and we can bring more systems under our grip by instilling fear upon the galaxy.

A hologram of Palpatine materializes behind them.

Palpatine: Yes. Indeed.

SCENE 009: EXTERIOR DEATH STAR

Shot of that room from the window. Slowly zoom out for a while. Finally then have a big shot to reveal that itís the Death Star in construction.

SCENE 010: INTERIOR IMPERIAL ROOM

The three are still standing.

Palpatine: I sense that the fate of the universe will be decided once this Death Star is complete.

Vader: Indeed.

SCENE 011: EXTERIOR DEATH STAR

Further exterior shots of the Death Star. Corss-disovle into the next scene.

SCENE 012: INTERIOR SOLO APPARTMENT

Shot of a picture that takes up the whole screen. The picture has a shot of Chewie, Han, Luke, Leia, and the droids. It slowly zooms back for a while. Finally reveal that Han is in that apartment, holding that picture. The words ëCoruscant, 28 Years Laterí appear on the screen. The door opens and Leia walks in.

Leia: Thrackan was just released from prison so he can turn Centerpoint on the Vong! Can you believe what this New Republic has goneÖto.

She walks up to Han.

Leia: Han, whatís wrong?

Han: IÖI canít go.

Leia: To the funeral?

Han: Yeah.

Leia: Why?

Han: I canít break down in front of his family. Theyíll see that he died for a weakling. And I am one.

Leia: Han, theyíll think that youíre brave enough to show your true emotions and they will feel proud that he died for a man like you.

Han: He didnít die for me. He died for Anakin, who was too incompetent toÖ

Leia slaps him.

Leia: Donít you go blaming Anakin now! If he didnít think like he did, he would be dead too!

Voice behind them: Sheís right, Han.

Close up on the door. Luke is right there.

Han: Why are you here?

Luke: I just wanted to tell you Mara couldnít attend the funeral. Sheís still undergoing treatment from Dr. Oolos.

Han: Good. Less people to see me fall down to my knees like a baby.

Luke: Put yourself together, Han. Think about what he would want. Do you think heíd want you to be a slave to your emotions or got to Kashyyyk and face reality like a man?

Han is silent. He looks at the photo.

Mind of Han: Think of all the adventures youíve had. The great Han Solo Adventures. Think of all the hardships, the intimate moments, the life youíve have together.

Chewbaccaís growl is heard faintly.

Mind of Han (chuckles): All right then.

He turns towards Luke and Leia.

Han: Letís go get the kids and go.

They head out towards the door and leave the room. Cut to an exterior shot of the Coruscant city-scape. Fade to the end credits.

That's it then. I already have a Palpatine but I don't know whether the woman who did Leia for Chapter 4 will come back as her (I never even got her name  Tongue ). So I'll need a Luke, Tarkin, and maybe a Leia. So Han, C-2DP, Villie, and Darth are coming back. I'm doing Bib.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: