theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: THE SCRIPT  (Read 9595 times)
Blank avatar

lilyofshallot

« on: April 10, 2005, 07:01:22 PM »

How long is this going to be?
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 01:22:00 PM »

I'm hoping it'll last the target time- 3 minutes.

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

cheezorg

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2005, 10:31:36 AM »

Patrick here, good to see everything is up and running. I'll get these lines together and send them this weekend.
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2005, 04:21:48 PM »

You can send me to them right now, but I think it'd be better to wait 'till d33jr edits this and okays it (I'll tell you when that is).

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2005, 05:44:44 AM »

Never mind Patrick. It looks like Daniel's never looking at this so you can go ahead and record them.

Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2005, 02:40:03 PM »

Xizor's line is a bit odd
and the reference to Ulic/han's discription of the emperor assumes han knows what the emperor looks like.... but probably ok.

aside from that, good.
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2005, 02:40:28 PM »

Speaking of the script, do you actors prefer it in this format or would it be better if I did it in the standard script format?

Blank avatar

cheezorg

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2005, 01:22:11 PM »

This format is fine for me.  
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2005, 02:06:31 PM »

K, since you like it that's how Chap 9 will be presented. Wait! I have it right here:

CHAPTER 9

SCENE 001: INTERIOR STAR DESTROYER STAR REAPER

The screen fades into an upward shot of two Stormtroopers. One of them is the same one from Chapter 8.

Stormtrooper: Who are you calling uncivilized now, smuggler?

Close up on Han and Chewie, who are bound.

Han (very groggily): uhhhhhhhhhÖ..(looks at his binders) WHAT?

Voren (in background): Donít worry, Han old buddy. The Imps will take care of you- until theyíre ready to execute you.

Han (still groggy): Voren. Is that you?
Voren: Wow, I didnít know those blasters took out hearing, too!

Voren then walks up to Han and Chewie. Chewie growls at him.

Han: Han: Well, I guess there's no one to blame but myself. I was too STUPID to actually think you were my 'long lost brother'. That you happened to wind up at the same place I crashed and was willing to help me without any chance of reward.  I canít believe I believed you lies.

Voren: No, I didnít lie to you. I really am Voren Solo, and my parents are my parents are Lyndai and GíHallad Solo. And I said Iíd help you find a way to get your ship repaired. I never told you Iíd actually get you to Ord Mantell.

Han: How am I supposed to believe those arenít lies?

Voice in Background: Iíd trust him. Heís a nice guy once you get to know him.

An aged Imperial Captain walks into the camera and looks down at Han and Chewie.

Captain: Captain Ozzel of the Imperial Star Destroyer Star Reaper.

Han: I guess being an Imp is more fun than Junk Teching, huh?

Voren: It has its perks.

Chewie growls

Han (angrily): He wants to know what the hell the Empire wants with smugglers. So do I.

Ozzel: You know that package you were going to pick up from Jabba? Well, Darth Vader wants that, and you present a threat to him, so he wanted to eliminate you before you could possibly get in his way.

Han: Vader couldíve picked that thing up days ago. Why go through all this trouble?

Voren: He doesnít know where the package is located. You are the only one with coordinates to the packageís location.

Han: Youíre not going to destroy the Falcon to get that, are you?

Ozzel: Of course we are. That hunk of scrap metal can be melted to make more TIEs. Also, why would you need it when you are going to answer for the crimes you committed against the Empire?

Han puts his head down, and after seconds of silence he puts it back up.

Han: What will become of Chewie?

Ozzel: Well, we were going to sell him into slavery, but Bossk insisted on having him.

Han: Bossk?

Voren: Yes. After Boba tracked you and crashed you on that planet, Bossk was supposed to pretend he was hunting you so that I could save you to get you to trust me. He didnít ask for a bounty; instead he wanted the Wookie. According to him, Chewie owes him four pounds of his flesh.

Chewie get really mad. He breaks his binders and leaps at the Troopers. As he bashes the stormies, Voren gets his blaster out and stuns him.

Han: You Imperial scumÖ.

Ozzel: Take him to the brig. (Looks down at the downed Stormies). Someone get some more Stormies in here!

An Imperial offer drags the Troopers out of the cameraís view and two new Stormies come in.

Han: I guess Villie was somehow in it too, then?

Voren: No, but youíre close.

Aaykla walks in and he puts his arm around her. Close up on stunned Han as the Stormies take Han away.

Aaykla: How could you do that?

Voren: Do what?

Aaykla: Heís your brother, for the Sky Seraphís sakeÖ

Voren (angrily): I donít know that. We have the same surname but that doesnít mean anything to me.

Aaykla: Isnít a family supposed to watch out for its members?

Voren turns around towards her.

Voren: I agreed that Iíd marry you to free you from slavery if youíd arrange the Black Sun ambush and steal the coordinates. I never asked you to question my decisions.

Aaykla: So, you really donít mean it.

Voren: What?

Aaykla: The marriage?

Voren puts his hand against her chin.

Voren: Of course I do.

Far shot of him walking away as Aaykla stands alone.

SCENE 002: EXTERIOR SPACE

Exterior shot of the Star Reaper as TIEs are flying past it.

This means these actors will be returning:

Patrick as Han (still need your Chapter 8 lines)
Lilyofshallot as Aaykla
Bryan as Voren
Me as Stormtrooper

I'll need to cast an Ozzel, which wil be kind of difficult since not that many fans are that old.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 02:08:13 PM by Yodaman » Logged

Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2005, 09:54:31 AM »

Han: Han: Well, I guess there's no one to blame but myself. I was too STUPID to actually think you were my 'long lost brother'. That you happened to wind up at the same place I crashed and was willing to help me without any chance of reward. I canít believe I believed you lies.

...I really screwed that line up. Read it out loud and see for yourself that it contradicts itself. Maybe change "...and WAS willing..." as thats weird.
yep.

A CAPTION WOULD NOT CALL THEM STORMIES! Cheesy
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2005, 02:28:28 PM »

Han: Han: Well, I guess there's no one to blame but myself. I was too STUPID to actually think you were my 'long lost brother'. That you happened to wind up at the same place I crashed and were willing to help me without any chance of reward.  I canít believe I accepted your lies as the truth.

Better?

Blank avatar

rogue_09

Administrator?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2005, 08:11:11 PM »

Honestly, the dialogue sounds like it's from an old play.  "I can't believe I accepted your lies as truth.  Wherefore didst thou betray me, mine brother?"  I really don't see Han talking like that at all.
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2005, 01:53:08 PM »

Ok, since ROTS spoilers may now be posted, I'll put this up. It doesn't really have any spoilers, but it's ROTS related.

CHAPTER 10

SCENE 001: INTEROR- KASHYYYK

Interior shot of Kashyyyk. Words ëKachirho, Kashyyyk: 19 B.B.Y.í come onto the screen.

SCENE 002: EXTERIOR WOOKIE HUT

Chewbacca walks up to the door of the hut. There are two Wookie guards at the door, who move out of the way of Chewie. Chewie walks in.

SCENE 003: INTERIOR WOOKIE HUT

Chewbacca walks in. Tarfful is inside the hut. Whenever the Wookies speak, there will be the Wookie noises and the written words will be subtitled in. The ë<<í symbols mark this.

Chewie: <<You asked to see me?>>

Tarfful: <<Yes, come in. Have you heard that Jedi Master Yoda is coming to Kashyyyk, specifically Kachirho, to help us in our plight?>>

Chewie: <<No, I havenít.>>

Tarfful: <<Of course not. Youíre the first person Iíve told. Come on in, Chewie.>>

Chewie walks closer in and looks around the room.

Tarfful: <<Yoda is a very good friend of mine. Even though he is the greatest of all the Jedi masters, I will need a lieutenant for this great mission of ours. Someone who has the intelligence, courage, and experience to face the enemy in battle without fear. Someone like you. >>

Chewie: <<Me? Iím only a Wookie scout! Get Merumeru or one of the other battle-hardened commandersÖ>>

Tarfful: <<Theyíre going to lead the troops in battle. You are going to be my tactical adviser and aid during this crisis. Iíve heard about your rescue of Lowbacca at the Rwookrrorro landing padÖ>>

Chewie: <<That was nothingÖ>>

Tarfful: <<Thatís not the point though. You have the courage and will that I only hear about in stories. I choose you because you are someone I trust my life with, and not many people like that come around often. >>

Chewbacca bows.

Chewie: <<Iíd be honored to be your personal lieutenant, Commander Tarfful>>.

A tank shot is heard in the distance.

Tarfful: <<Itís begun>>.

Chewie: <<So it has>>. Cross-dissolve into next scene.

SCENE 004: INTERIOR CELL

Han: Chewie

Chewbacca wakes up. He is in an Imperial holding cell. He turns to his right and sees Han in the cell next to him.

Han: Chewie, you all right?

Chewie responds.

Han: Thatís good. Iím sorry I couldnít stop them from stunning you, but (chuckles) I couldnít have really done anything in the position I was in.

Chewie kindly acknowledges him.

Han: Stay strong, Chewie. Thatís the only way weíll be able to survive this mess. Weíve been in this kind of mess before. Just not one thing huge and hard to get out of. Iím sure weíllÖ

Blast doors open in background. Two Stormtroopers go up to Chewbaccaís cell.

Stormtrooper: The bounty hunter Bossk requests to see you. He seems very excited about seeing you right now.

Han: Stay strong Chewie. Please, please get out of this oneÖ.

The doors to Chewieís cell open. Chewbacca looks up into camera. Screen quickly goes to black. End of chapter.

There's no new actors needed (just the Trooper, but I'm sure one of my actors can double as that). Only person returning is Patrick as Han. This is going to be easy on you guys, but hard on me.  :cry:  

Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2005, 09:12:58 PM »

Sorry.... but I don't buy that yoda would come back for that. your choice.
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2005, 03:52:17 AM »

Yoda come back from what? Your post makes no sense.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: