theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clone War Season 3  (Read 2023 times)
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« on: March 05, 2005, 07:13:46 AM »

The topic description is basically my entire post- when does season 3 of Clone Wars start? I know it's sometime this month but I don't know when or at what time. Thanks

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

Darth_Brad

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2005, 10:45:20 AM »

They start showing daily on March 21st...not sure about the time though, check your local listings.  And of course it is on The Cartoon Network again and all.

The episodes are going to be 12 minutes long this time around too, should be great.

-Brad
« Last Edit: March 05, 2005, 10:45:37 AM by Darth_Brad » Logged
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2005, 08:59:02 AM »

Yeah, but would it be in the TV Guide? The other clone wars episodes weren't there and I don't think these will.

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2005, 11:25:22 AM »

12 minutes? does that mean only 3 episodes then?

anyway, i'm looking forward to them!

just rewatched last season... very well done.
Blank avatar

Darth_Brad

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2005, 07:00:21 PM »

Not sure how many episodes there are, but I would expect there to be less.
And considering it will be 12 minutes long, it will probably be in the TV Guide.  But either way, just watch The Cartoon Network because they are already running commercials...your answer should be there.
Blank avatar

JustinZ

Forum Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2005, 08:22:55 PM »

There are going to be 5 12-minute episodes, for a total of one hour.

Justin

They thought it was love, but it was only the caffeine.
Blank avatar

Darth_Brad

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2005, 08:30:29 PM »

Ah, thank you Sir
« Last Edit: March 06, 2005, 08:30:48 PM by Darth_Brad » Logged
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2005, 09:36:45 PM »

then... its monday thru thursday and a recap of all the episodes on friday? kinda like what they did last year.... i'd assume its this way....
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2005, 10:58:40 PM »

ha, awesome!
i missed them this week but was randomly channel surfing and saw a commercial (at 7:36) that the whole thing was coming on at 8.

i love the style of these shorts. they are very cool. although... whats with anakins hair in all of them?

nice plan by palpatine btw.
although... they seem to be giving just a bit too much away before episode 3. like... grievous.  you'd think that lucas would want him (in motion anyway, not that he exists) to be new in the movie. you certainly dont wanna have him doing all this really cool stuff, then not in e3... but i'll just hope its as good when it comes out.
...anyway... Smiley
anyone else catch em?
Blank avatar

Darth_Brad

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2005, 11:06:48 PM »

Yeah, they set up ROTS perfectly.  Anakin's knew arm, his scar, his knighthood, Palpatine's capture, Grievous's injury, the Coruscant invasion, etc...all necessary bridges.  I was really happy with them.

EDIT:  And about Grievous moving around too much...you are right that he won't do all the acrobatics on screen, but the injury Mace gave him is the reason.  We won't be seeing Grievous at full strength I predict.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2005, 11:08:49 PM by Darth_Brad » Logged
Blank avatar

ObiJuan2080

Administrator and Contest Supervisor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2005, 08:20:20 AM »

I think the best setup for Ep. III is Labyrinth Of Evil. Clone Wars did a great job but for more details of the relationship between Obi-Wan and Anakin and their missions, Labyrinth Of Evil is an awesome setup for Ep. III. Who agrees with me?
Blank avatar

JustinZ

Forum Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2005, 10:33:01 AM »

I agree.  I like the Clone Wars series a lot, but it's way too over the top to take seriously as part of the continuity.  I also prefer the interactions between Palpatine and Grievous in Labyrinth of Evil.

Justin

They thought it was love, but it was only the caffeine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: