theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: English language linguistics research survey  (Read 2962 times)
Blank avatar

djr33

Administrator

Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: February 27, 2012, 11:24:46 AM »

Hello everyone, for all of you who still lurk around here.... Smiley

For research in my Linguistics graduate program, I am conducting research about how certain sentences are used in English. For accuracy, I am hoping to have a lot of participants so we can better understand how the English language works and is used around the world.

Daniel Ross and Professor Abbas Benmamoun of the Linguistics Department at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign are looking for participants for their research study.
This study is about English sentence structure. If you take part in this study, you will take a survey asking questions about the acceptability and meaning of English sentences. To be able to take part in this study, you must be able to understand English, be at least 18 years old, and be able to use an online survey.
If you are interested in participating or have any questions about the study, please email Daniel Ross (djross3 (AT) illinois.edu).

The website for participating in the survey is located at the following address:

http://www.ci-pro.com/survey/

The survey takes between 30-45 minutes. All of the directions are included on the website.

Thanks!

Disclaimer: Your anonymity will be protected during the survey, but by posting here that you have taken it, of course others will know. Please only do so if you feel comfortable with that.

All of the "fine print" notices are based on requirements from my university-- let me know if you have any questions. It is not intimidating once you start the survey.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: