theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The EU Character, Discuss and guess who this is  (Read 1130 times)
Blank avatar

djr33

« on: May 26, 2005, 10:06:07 PM »

so.... who was it? Tongue I don't get this, really. Let's see... grievous, aayla (though she was in e2), arc troopers? Bail Organa? Originally EU, didn't have much of a point in the other movies....

That's all I can think of, sadly. I must be missing something.
Blank avatar

Darth_Brad

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 10:11:27 PM »

An appearance by Quinlan Vos was cut from the film.  However, Obi-Wan mentions that "Master Vos has moved his troops to Boz Pity" after the Jedi briefing, which Anakin missed.

So yeah, that was the EU character...woot  :unsure:

EDIT:  Bravo Padawan_John  :clap:  
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 10:12:10 PM by Darth_Brad » Logged
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 10:14:42 PM »

ha, how pathetic. why/how was it cut and what was it?
Blank avatar

Darth_Brad

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 10:27:38 PM »

Well, it was actually only written into the script and was never even filmed...so not really "cut" I guess.

But I figure he would have either been a hologram during the briefing Obi-Wan referred to, or maybe even seen as a casualty of Order 66...since alot of early pre-vis was done on Boz Pity.  
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2005, 03:54:13 AM »

It would've been cool if they had Thrawn on the bridge of that Star Destroyer towrads the end.

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: