theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: General Stuffs  (Read 19979 times)
Blank avatar

Fredrick Von Shwinkel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2005, 02:56:04 PM »

Please don't bring up sad moments in my life....

..... Cheesy  

A man wakes up after a horrible acc!dent and says ìDoctor doctor, I canít feel my legs!î to which the doctor replies ìI know you canít, I cut off your arms.î

oooh...

I <3 GoogleBot
Blank avatar

Mrdodobird

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2005, 02:00:16 PM »

Still from the shoot the other day.

More (and better) ones on the site.

Indeed.  
Blank avatar

Mrdodobird

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2005, 02:30:37 PM »

For some reason, I really like how this one turned out.  
Blank avatar

starwalker

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2005, 02:46:58 PM »

Looks good. So whats left for shooting, the greenscreen and that all?!?
Blank avatar

Fredrick Von Shwinkel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2005, 08:12:59 PM »

A fair amount is left - but in the next two weeks we have alot to do, but hey!

- Evil Tower crush
 - Huge Iron dagger scene (unless we decide to shoot issac's parts earlier by themselves
 - Talkng with alexander (!!!)
 - Blimp fight, Freeway fight (Greenscre on the same day)

More details on everything that's left here

A man wakes up after a horrible acc!dent and says ìDoctor doctor, I canít feel my legs!î to which the doctor replies ìI know you canít, I cut off your arms.î

oooh...

I <3 GoogleBot
Blank avatar

wproductions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2005, 09:55:27 PM »

Is that a 1950s camera?  That company bought out Ciro.  The original color was gray leather...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 10:56:15 PM by wproductions » Logged
Blank avatar

Mrdodobird

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2005, 10:22:30 PM »

It is indeed gray leather.  
Blank avatar

wproductions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2005, 10:57:18 PM »

Ian, what kind of video camera do you film with?  I have yet to see this stated.
Blank avatar

Mrdodobird

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2005, 11:18:24 PM »

To be honest... whatever I can get my hands on.

My good ol' faithful camera just died on me (piece fell out), and until we fix it, we're using Nick.s  A Sony Digital8, same as mine.  Cheesy  
Blank avatar

Fredrick Von Shwinkel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2005, 11:53:48 PM »

the 1950's camera was so cool....

oooh...

I <3 GoogleBot
Blank avatar

wproductions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2005, 11:38:03 AM »

Yeah, I have a Sony D8 too, not the best, but they work.
Blank avatar

Mrdodobird

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2005, 04:55:25 PM »

Well, I know many of you read this on the Ideality site, but I figure there's gotta be SOMEONE around here who still cares, but just doesn't check the site.

Here we go:  Cheesy

July 7th, 2005

QOTD: "The oreo is making him mess up!."

I'm sorry I haven't been updating this more. I really do try to.

Now, there have been rumors that Ideality will not actually get finished, as there has been a lack of updates and such.

This is not because there is nothing to report.

It's because we're doing so much for it, we literally haven't had TIME to report.

A few days ago we filmed over in Bothell, and that went well. Kinda.

It was the first day of our ever filming with an "Iron Daggonite" on site. THAT was indeed fun. Steve Bylsma and Jan Alamares (please contact me if I spelled that wrong) were the Iron Dagger. They were awesome. I mean, from the moment they arrived on set I was like, WOOT! Those are some of the toughest guys I know. And amazing fight choreographers.

Isaac came along too, but we had to stop filming before we got to his part. Which was highly unfortunate.

Nick LaFleur once again demonstrated his amazing eye for camera angles, and his amazing brain. Oh, that brain. How it amazes. It's actually been pretty fun. We've had to do a lot of thinking to make all of this stuff work, what with Isaac leaving for the Marines on Monday.

OH! That's right! That's the big news! We'd thought Isaac would be leaving the 25th or so... Nope! He's leaving the 18th. E'gads. We found out a few days ago. It was this that heralded the amazing filming spree. Which I shall now try to tell you about...

Well, the easiest way to tell you is this: We filmed, what I wanted to have 3 months to film, in 3 days. It involved staying up till 5 in the morning one day, and getting up 4 hours later to finish the job. It involved going to bed at midnight, and getting up at 5 a different morning, (And poor Isaac! He rode his bike the 5 miles to my house! At before 6 in the morning! E'gads!).

So yes. We have filmed, at last count, 10 scenes/sequences. It was totally nuts.

Isaac is working day and night on the background CG elements for the Freeway scene. I have no idea how the lad does it. He's just racin' the clock right now, seein' if he can animate and render out all of this stuff before the time runs out.

Note to all: This is an almost impossible task. Isaac is amazing.

Allright. Tons more stuff has happened, but we're leaving for vacation in 2 minutes, and I gotta go.  
Blank avatar

wproductions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2005, 05:02:23 PM »

I already read this on the site.  Maybe if the date was different on it I wouldn't have thought it was an old post.  I do check the site, Ian. B)  
Blank avatar

Mrdodobird

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2005, 05:40:41 PM »

Lol. Yeah. I sometimes put the wrong date.  
Blank avatar

wproductions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2005, 09:42:42 PM »

Any Updates, Ian?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: