theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]
  Print  
Author Topic: TWO words at a time  (Read 63883 times)
Blank avatar

R2D2Rules

View Profile WWW
« Reply #705 on: September 12, 2005, 06:36:48 PM »

"Remarkably, a noob was stupid enough to alienate all the members that had more than their number of movies in production."
"How is this new wife, Wpro?"
"Well, she's pregnant with twins that have three of twelve STDs that are chronic in the northern region of South Africa and yet undiscovered in parts of subterranean Vermont."
"Is it da bomb?"
"Yes, of a sort. It was an innovation of the gluteus maximus and other provocative regions of the homo sapien and is widely reknowned for being extremely popular in the transgendered bayou within reach of the windblown deserts."
"Is it really that easy to do some reconstructive surgery on the dark hemispheres of the African American's newest home?"
"No, for the longest time Shimyshabawabas was a type of the newest breed of the most remarkable spandex that fits over most large known color guard and baton accessories. But now, the hats are the newest trend in n00b design of alienating Taliban and their bilingual camels. The best hat is that made to destabalize the nearest Playboy bunny off of Osama BinLaden's new turban."
"Teh wowzors!"
"Oh Dang!"
"LOL!"
"WTF?"
"Bloody Heck!"
"What is this new product from the next generation of large binoculars of fecetious monocular technology that enables the hand to powerize this beautifully crafted work that has changed the entire outlook..."
"Shut up!"

--------------------
--------------------
seven-fourty-seven
seven-four-seven
7-4-7
7.4.7. (my most recent project in script stage)
~see through his eyes~

http://www.knoxskorner.com/' target='_blank'>This isnt my webpage but its awesome anyway
Blank avatar

wproductions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #706 on: September 12, 2005, 08:06:23 PM »

"Remarkably, a noob was stupid enough to alienate all the members that had more than their number of movies in production."
"Well, she's pregnant with twins that have three of twelve STDs that are chronic in the northern region of South Africa and yet undiscovered in parts of subterranean Vermont."
"Is it da bomb?"
"Yes, of a sort. It was an innovation of the gluteus maximus and other provocative regions of the homo sapien and is widely reknowned for being extremely popular in the transgendered bayou within reach of the windblown deserts."
"Is it really that easy to do some reconstructive surgery on the dark hemispheres of the African American's newest home?"
"No, for the longest time Shimyshabawabas was a type of the newest breed of the most remarkable spandex that fits over most large known color guard and baton accessories. But now, the hats are the newest trend in n00b design of alienating Taliban and their bilingual camels. The best hat is that made to destabalize the nearest Playboy bunny off of Osama BinLaden's new turban."
"Teh wowzors!"
"Oh Dang!"
"LOL!"
"WTF?"
"Bloody Heck!"
"What is this new product from the next generation of large binoculars of fecetious monocular technology that enables the hand to powerize this beautifully crafted work that has changed the entire outlook..."
"Shut up!"
"It's the
Blank avatar

KIRADOR

« Reply #707 on: September 13, 2005, 12:43:07 PM »

"Is it da bomb?"
"Teh wowzors!"
"Oh Dang!"
"LOL!"
"WTF?"
"Bloody Heck!"
"Shut up!"
"It's the taking part
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #708 on: September 13, 2005, 04:23:20 PM »

"Is it da bomb?"
"Teh wowzors!"
"Oh Dang!"
"LOL!"
"WTF?"
"Bloody Heck!"
"Shut up!"
"It's the taking part of randomness!"

(We need to end this soon).

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

R2D2Rules

View Profile WWW
« Reply #709 on: September 13, 2005, 08:33:46 PM »

"Is it da bomb?"
"Teh wowzors!"
"Oh Dang!"
"LOL!"
"WTF?"
"Bloody Heck!"
"Shut up!"
"It's the taking part of randomness!"
The End

--------------------
--------------------
seven-fourty-seven
seven-four-seven
7-4-7
7.4.7. (my most recent project in script stage)
~see through his eyes~

http://www.knoxskorner.com/' target='_blank'>This isnt my webpage but its awesome anyway
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]
  Print  

Jump to: