theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Compression/Hosting Request  (Read 1995 times)
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« on: August 24, 2008, 07:49:28 AM »

Some of you may groan at the title and demand that I do this myself, but the truth is I've had no experience with compression and would probably mess it up, plus I'm very very busy with college and trying to finish up the rest of the film. As the title of this thread clearly indicates, I have a video I would like compressed into a manageable size. It's a two-and-a-half minute trailer that's currently at 341 MB, and I'd like it at something far more manageable. The file is quicktime and I would like the finished compressed file to also be quicktime. If possible I'd like the compressed video to have the same level of brightness/contrast and close to the same quality. You will of course be credited for this. I will email you the uncompressed video if you wish to help me.

Then there's also the hosting I need for this video. If anyone would be kind enough to host this trailer once it's good and compressed I would greatly appreciate it. You will of course be credited. I can't foresee there being way too much traffic to this trailer, but if it just magically becomes a hit that's something beyond my power.

PM me if you could help me out.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 07:53:46 AM by Yodaman » Logged

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 04:36:06 AM »

Found someone to help me!

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: