theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requests and Questions  (Read 11072 times)
Blank avatar

mackan

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2006, 01:23:42 AM »

Great Things

To start with, for the making of the four skits for the book release, but there are more projects down the pipe here...
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2006, 10:24:58 PM »

The other staff and I have discussed it and decided to be a little looser on acceptance.

You still need to make it interesting to the community (by participation, content, etc.) and need to abide by the general rules here. The projects need to feel real and forums for production companies may make more sense than for films (we don't want 7 forums for different films by the same person.)

Spamming won't be allowed. (we'll determine what is)

but for the most part, most forums will be accepted, pending individual review.
Blank avatar

Mrdodobird

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2006, 08:28:41 PM »

HEY! Could we have a production forum thing for SBFP? (Spacemen Belong in the Future Probably) Cheesy

We offer much community involvement, and oodles of multimedia goodness!!! It's true!!!

Look! even Justin(starwalker) who is unconnected to the project wants it!!!

We can offer more info if needed.

Hey, this may be a good time to bring this up.... what's going to happen to the Ideality forum thing? Now that the movie is finished? Is it saved anywhere, or do you just delete it? I think this was already answered, but I forget.

Heck, this might even promise a few more members! (or, at least, more active involvement and placement in the community by less active)

Tell me if you want more info!

Have a good night Smiley
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 08:31:18 PM by starwalker » Logged
Blank avatar

starwalker

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2006, 08:35:25 PM »

I just sent Dan a pm regarding this, he should be on in a bit...I put in a good work for ya'

Tongue

Expect an answer in a few hours(possibly...dont get your hopes up) heh
Blank avatar

Mrdodobird

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2006, 04:16:14 PM »

Nice!

Now,.... it's been three days.... do you think an answer will be long in coming?

Mainly, I'm just making sure this didn't get lost in the shuffle Wink
Blank avatar

starwalker

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2006, 07:05:33 PM »

No, it hasnt, he said its cool and he'd go over everything with you...he wasnt sure about the Ideality forum. i.m me on aim and we can talk.
Blank avatar

starwalker

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2006, 07:15:06 PM »

The forum for Ian has been created...you can find it in the IN PRODUCTION forum under the name Spacemen belong in the future, probably.

Dan, feel free to i.m me about the Ideality forum.
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2006, 11:37:08 PM »

Yeah... sorry, Ian.
I was waiting to talk to you on aim about it.
I also never saw these posts 'cause I didn't notice the thread under the production forums when I was in here. My bad.
But.. yeah... it's setup. Smiley

And, a forum is added for Katanna too.

2 in 1 day... fun.
Blank avatar

flickdirector

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2006, 04:01:37 PM »

I would like a production forum for my film that is until further notice called "eight13"

Lucks End- Current
TS06 -     October 2006
Fanboys- November 2006
Eight13 - Sometime in 07
Blank avatar

starwalker

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2006, 05:16:50 PM »

Has it begun production yet, any thing worth showing, storyboards, script, scenes, effects, anything? and whats it about?
Blank avatar

Mrdodobird

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2006, 06:35:46 PM »

We also generally wait until a member has posted a bit more than 2 posts as well... just to make sure they're actually gonna post, you know how it goes. It takes work to set up the forum, and all that stuff, and it would be a shame to set it up just to see nothing ever happen with it.

You know how it goes.  
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2006, 06:45:25 PM »

these guys said it pretty well.

the main idea is to get forums that are cool to watch.

Ideality, Spacemen Belond in the Future Probably and Luck's End, as well as FCRabbat Productions are all good ones to check out.

If you're gonna post cool stuff, and people will be interested and participate, we'd love to give you one... just gotta get some more info from you first and get to know you a little better.

Certainly not a no Smiley
Blank avatar

flickdirector

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2006, 04:06:54 PM »

lol i really liked the way you mentioned luck's end because iam a good friend of dave's (script coder) and i'm part of the crew and have a small cameo in the film(i really dont consider myself an actor)

and ive talked to dave about this for some time and i have now considered my options and i figure i will wait until septemeber when i get my new camera and start production and then ask about a production fourm but i will still be here on the site.

(if you have any questions about my film be free to ask i love to talk about it )

Lucks End- Current
TS06 -     October 2006
Fanboys- November 2006
Eight13 - Sometime in 07
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2006, 04:08:04 PM »

Good. Wait til the project is going and you've got some stuff to show, and we'll see what works Smiley

Stick around, post, and it'll probly be fine Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: