theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ITT: Katanna passes out!  (Read 2046 times)

Katanna

View Profile WWW
« on: April 18, 2006, 05:43:57 AM »

OK, guys, I know it has been a while for me... I have been very busy running around like a head with my chicken cut off, doing several projects and jobs.  I have completed one short for a class, but I didn't like the way it was edited (the length limit was very short) so I was going to edit it again for you guys... much funnier that way, trust me!

I am currently finalizing a video for church which turned out really good... but it has some personal things in it, I don't know if I want to post it on the web...  However, this will mark the first large-format video that I have worked on in which I will be in the room during the screening...  the video was made for a dinner we are having tonight.  There will be right at 200 people in the room, so I should get a good response!

Any who, I have had on average 5 hours of sleep per night for the past week because I have had so many projects going on...  I have the two talent shows (which I am sending out today, hopefully), the church job (done tonight), the ASL project (done last week), and a directing job (will be done tomorrow)... all while holding up a 25 hour per week job, going to school, flying to Denver and missing my plane back, driving 6 hours each way to Corpus Christi, and setting up and running our Easter Church Service at the high school where we more than doubled our normal average (from around 400 total in two services to just under 900 in one service).  Needless to say, I am going to CRASH this weekend (I may even watch the movie).

Any who, just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I am just in hiding... for now.

Matthew

2 But as for me, my feet had almost slipped;  I had nearly lost my foothold.
3 For I envied the arrogant when I saw the prosperity of the wicked....
17 till I entered the sanctuary of God;  then I understood their final destiny....
25 Whom have I in heaven but you?  And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
~Psalm 73

"If Shakespeare wrote 'your' when he should have written 'you're' you'd look for a deeper meaning, irony perhaps. When I write 'your' when I should write 'you're' I just look like a retard." ~Hurleyman

"Jesus kicks my face."
kicks my face, verb: anything that rocks, inspires, and sustains all that you are
Blank avatar

Magus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 06:09:11 AM »

Woo! Good! I was hoping you were still around cause you're cool and what not..

And I like the way you say "Boxes"

-Giggle-

Prayin that everything werks out for ya, sounds like ya had an exciting week

And I saw a mountain, and I saw a city;
Steadily sinking but suspiciously calm
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: