theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DVD's of THE CALLING  (Read 3578 times)
Blank avatar

FCRabbath

« on: March 27, 2006, 12:17:55 PM »

I want to know how many people ACTUALLY want the DVD. If there isn't much we might not make any period. Just reply if u WILL buy one.

Price 9.99 (shipping not included)

DVD Comentary
BTS footage
BTS Slideshow
Deleted Scenes
Widescreen version of the movie.

Blank avatar

jedimastermonkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 12:20:40 PM »

If I can get some $ I would buy. I'll see if I can scape some up, then I'll give you a final answer

http://myspace-806.vo.llnwd.net/00115/60/88/115188806_l.gif' border='0' alt='user posted image' />
Fall away, spiral out...
http://thebrbforums.com/html/emoticons/monkeytfn.gif' border='0' alt='user posted image' />
Blank avatar

ssjaaron

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 12:55:34 PM »

Ill buy one! Tongue  
Blank avatar

starwalker

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 03:20:41 PM »

I can buy one, but I wont be able to until 7th of April...thats pay day. How are you going to recieve the money...paypal?
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 03:45:27 PM »

Awesome!

I'm on a budget, and it's called:  I spent all my money already.  I'll have to wait until I get some more.

That portion of my budget is about 100 percent of my net income.

While I'm not religious myself, I don't mind the fact that people who are religious think it means they should behave like they have brains. - Daniel Ross [DJR33].

ìI love everyone!î Chase screamed at the top of his lungs. It may not have been profound, but at least it was positive!" -  An excerpt from 'The Story' by Ian Hubert. [MrDodoBird]

"Obviously though, the prerequisite to losing one's social life is actually having one in the first place." - Nick. [Rogue09]
Blank avatar

FCRabbath

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2006, 10:22:27 AM »

due to lack of buyers. I will not be producing the DVD. Sorry to those who wanted it.
Blank avatar

TechKrill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2006, 04:02:58 PM »

WAIT! I want one too! I just haven't been online! I'll have cash in 2 weeks at my next paycheck (since I got screwed this past pay period and didn't even get a paycheck *sigh* complicated...)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: