theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Taykla Revealed  (Read 2564 times)
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« on: March 25, 2006, 05:05:44 AM »

I finally finished the custom for the origonal character in SWT Taykla Vercule. She will be in the tale Heart of Steel (the Grievous one). To see the custom in detail go here, to a post I made in a customizing website. It is my first custom ever so pardon me for my noobness. There will probably be a couple more customs for SWT before the film is wrapped up. Well I hope you enjoy the custom despite the noobness.

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

scriptcoder

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 04:32:00 PM »

Wait- You have Grievous with his girlfriend (or something) after being made a robot?

The movie kinda hinted that grievous was mostly a machine.

The novel made it VERY clear that he had no feelings. He only remembered them.

Yes this was a moment of "I have no life-i-ness."  :woot:  
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 04:47:25 AM »

He had the girl before the accident. Then the accident happens. The girl never hears from him again so she goes around looking for him  MAJOR SPOILERS becasue she has his baby in her belly END MAJOR SPOILERS. That shot is an example of what you'll see from the film, when she meets up with him post-accident. As you'll see in the movie, he barely has any feelings left.

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

scriptcoder

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 04:56:42 AM »

Sweet. Cheesy  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: