theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: One Way ~ Won  (Read 6467 times)
Blank avatar

TechKrill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 07:39:15 PM »

To my utter dismay (and irritation) a required campus event was scheduled at 11 AM on that very day...and the ceremony was from 10-12:30...I was quite put out.

Hanging with the FC man was fantastic, however, I got the whole (unabridged...talkative fellah...) story of how he came to where he is now in film, including exceptional techniques of coming up with ideas and naming his films cleverly (with the last two points being utterly sarcastic, naturally...)

Fun times had by all...and I think you should post the pics of you TRYING to take our picture, instead of the actual picture we took. They were funnier.
Blank avatar

FCRabbath

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2006, 09:55:21 AM »

Shameless bump.
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2006, 10:08:26 AM »

Awesome man!

I don't know how I missed this thread the first time around....

I'm glad your films are going somewhere!  I knew they would....

While I'm not religious myself, I don't mind the fact that people who are religious think it means they should behave like they have brains. - Daniel Ross [DJR33].

ìI love everyone!î Chase screamed at the top of his lungs. It may not have been profound, but at least it was positive!" -  An excerpt from 'The Story' by Ian Hubert. [MrDodoBird]

"Obviously though, the prerequisite to losing one's social life is actually having one in the first place." - Nick. [Rogue09]
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: