theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Calling < Release!  (Read 9431 times)
Blank avatar

FCRabbath

« on: March 19, 2006, 11:05:05 PM »

Well ladies and gents, as promised on the 20th

http://www.fcrabbath.com/calling.mov

136 MB

23 Min

ENJOY!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 07:55:44 AM by FCRabbath » Logged
Blank avatar

FCRabbath

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 09:35:56 AM »

any takers?
Blank avatar

Mrdodobird

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 09:52:58 AM »

Watched it.

Pretty darn sweet! VERY clean, very emotionally powerful.

Awesome technically, with editing, visuals, and music.

You write the music?

Everything just combined to look REALLY nice. Smiley
Blank avatar

TechKrill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 10:12:49 AM »

Screw the composer, keep the temporary music. It's fabulous.
Blank avatar

FCRabbath

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 10:18:04 AM »

lol
Blank avatar

Magus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2006, 11:50:32 AM »

Hahahah yeah, this is one hot movie.

And I saw a mountain, and I saw a city;
Steadily sinking but suspiciously calm
Blank avatar

scriptcoder

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2006, 01:37:17 PM »

Very nice.

The athmosphere of the movie really made it enjoyable. The writing and the acting was good. The music fit in also.

I liked it.

It was well worth the wait. Smiley  
Blank avatar

jedimastermonkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2006, 02:38:56 PM »

Good stuff man, good stuff. I loved the story, interesting concept. It had good editing and awesome music. Another FC to inspire me, if I ever get a cam.

http://myspace-806.vo.llnwd.net/00115/60/88/115188806_l.gif' border='0' alt='user posted image' />
Fall away, spiral out...
http://thebrbforums.com/html/emoticons/monkeytfn.gif' border='0' alt='user posted image' />
Blank avatar

M Joel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2006, 09:14:31 PM »

I don't get it. I thought this was going to be a much longer film than it was, and well . . . it really didn't do much for me. Oh, the editing and everything was fantastic, and the acting relaly wasn't that bad, either, it's just that once again I feel if this film had been longer, I would have cared for the characters more. It takes time to have an audience feel for the characters, and 25 minutes just isn't enough time to introduce, flesh out, introduce conflict, then resolve a cast of characters in the way this film attempts to do. The idea behind it is very nice, and the ending would have been very dramatic and touching if only the story had made a little more sense. I just feel it was rushed.

Not that anybody cares about my reviews on things, but yeah . . . 7/10

If you are reading this, then you are wasting precious seconds of your life that you could be doing something usefull with.
Blank avatar

TechKrill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2006, 09:21:00 PM »

Overacheiver...t'would appear you stand alone. I thought the length was fine...a longer film actually would've required more substance, methinks, and I felt the length appropriate. If I follow the story, smile at the end, and don't think "That was lengthy..." (like in King Kong...wow...) then I think the length was well suited.

Personal preference of course...

Movies I've thought "That was lengthy..." but still enjoyed: V for Vendetta, King Kong (new one), Star Wars: Episode III (some of those boring scenes just dragged...)
Blank avatar

FCRabbath

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2006, 12:42:13 AM »

thanks for the reviews ladies.
Blank avatar

M Joel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2006, 11:18:19 AM »

Overacheiver...t'would appear you stand alone. I thought the length was fine...a longer film actually would've required more substance, methinks, and I felt the length appropriate. If I follow the story, smile at the end, and don't think "That was lengthy..." (like in King Kong...wow...) then I think the length was well suited.

Personal preference of course...

Movies I've thought "That was lengthy..." but still enjoyed: V for Vendetta, King Kong (new one), Star Wars: Episode III (some of those boring scenes just dragged...)
lol, I guess I do stand alone, but that's what's so cool about being a human being-- diversity.

Like I say, everything else was great, and once FC starts making full length films for the big screen, I'm gonna be there watching and thoroughly enjoying, because FC Rabbath is the best at what he does in this whole online community. Smiley  

If you are reading this, then you are wasting precious seconds of your life that you could be doing something usefull with.
Blank avatar

FCRabbath

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2006, 06:33:00 PM »

because FC Rabbath is the best at what he does in this whole online community. Smiley
EAT IT, AARON MOORHEAD!  :lol:  
Blank avatar

lilyofshallot

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2006, 06:38:47 PM »

yay for Freddy
Blank avatar

Neszis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2006, 07:46:36 PM »

because FC Rabbath is the best at what he does in this whole online community. Smiley
EAT IT, AARON MOORHEAD!  :lol:
RAAAAAR!  *HISSSSSSSSS*!

Aaron.

http://www.plpfilms.com' target='_blank'>http://www.plpfilms.com/images/sig.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image' />
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: