theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Following Preview...  (Read 2391 times)
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« on: March 17, 2006, 01:37:10 PM »

I know it's a little early to be talking about SWT trailers but I just want to get this question out of my system now (and it's about a green little message, kind of appropriate for today). Most fan film trailers, since most fan films are humorous, have funny little variations of the MPAA message in front of their trailers. However, as you guys know, SWT isn't very humorous (except for SCOPL but that's only 1/5 of the film) and if you knew what I was planning for the trailer you'd know it's not supposed to convery humorous feelings. What should I do then? I've been criticised for having the MPAA message in other trailers of mine but I don't know how to make my own without making it somewhat amusing. Try to keep comments mature and appropriate please.  

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 02:57:44 PM »

The MPAA message is for legal reasons. Unless you make it funny, then you're actually claiming what it says.
Maybe 'this trailer... for all species' or something.
personally, I say its just dumb to use. I don't think its worth the screentime. Not to say don't... just personal preference...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: