theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Comparison  (Read 1621 times)

Katanna

View Profile WWW
« on: March 12, 2006, 04:17:36 PM »

What you will see in a second is four red buttons.  The two on the left are the old camera (Sony HandyCam), the on in the middle is M@ (DVC30), and the one on the right is JB (DVC60).

All three cameras are zoomed in all the way, however, the old cam has a different zoom than the new cams, so, the right two and the bottom left are at 300%, and the top left is at 225% (to show size comparison).  It looks like this:

Anywho, it is a 1 second clip just to show you motion, so you will want to loop it... just tell QuickTime to loop it (Apple L on Mac, don't ask me how on Windows)
Direct Link (right click, save as) (1.5MB)

I was also asked for one without the digital zoom, so here it is with everything 100%:
Direct Link (right click, save as) (3.4MB)

I also just noticed that the rocks at the bottom look different...  here is the same size comparison as the button but on the rocks:
Direct Link (right click, save as) (1.8MB)

Enjoy!

Matthew

2 But as for me, my feet had almost slipped;  I had nearly lost my foothold.
3 For I envied the arrogant when I saw the prosperity of the wicked....
17 till I entered the sanctuary of God;  then I understood their final destiny....
25 Whom have I in heaven but you?  And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
~Psalm 73

"If Shakespeare wrote 'your' when he should have written 'you're' you'd look for a deeper meaning, irony perhaps. When I write 'your' when I should write 'you're' I just look like a retard." ~Hurleyman

"Jesus kicks my face."
kicks my face, verb: anything that rocks, inspires, and sustains all that you are
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: