theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I got the tracking numbers!!!  (Read 4111 times)

Katanna

View Profile WWW
« on: March 01, 2006, 08:57:01 AM »

Trust me, this weekend, I will be showing off my "Nu Thangs"!!!!
wwweeeeeeeeee

All the info I can give you is this quote from the Newsboys:
When we don't get what we deserve, that's a real good thing, a real good thing.
When we get what we don't deserve, that's a real good thing, a real good thing.

Matthew

2 But as for me, my feet had almost slipped;  I had nearly lost my foothold.
3 For I envied the arrogant when I saw the prosperity of the wicked....
17 till I entered the sanctuary of God;  then I understood their final destiny....
25 Whom have I in heaven but you?  And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
~Psalm 73

"If Shakespeare wrote 'your' when he should have written 'you're' you'd look for a deeper meaning, irony perhaps. When I write 'your' when I should write 'you're' I just look like a retard." ~Hurleyman

"Jesus kicks my face."
kicks my face, verb: anything that rocks, inspires, and sustains all that you are
Blank avatar

TechKrill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 06:34:34 PM »

Never heard that song, and I'm so so familiar with the Newsboys...interesting...
Blank avatar

hurleyman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 09:58:55 PM »

It's a great song. You should listen to it.

http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Newsboys/...Good-Thing.html

Too bad I know what Kat is talking about and y'all don't Tongue

Hurleyman <><

"Merely having an open mind is nothing; the object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." -G.K. Chesterton

"Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies [simply] because they become fashions." -G.K. Chesterton

"It is a great fortune that Archimedes never got his lever and fulcrum; he might have succeeded." -- Me

"The war stories that a nation tells with pride, are the nightmares that its heroes relive every night." -- Me

Katanna

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 02:05:27 PM »

The packages have arrived... I repeat, the packages have arrived...
I would take a picture of them, but I don't feel like going through all of that trouble (I have to import them through my PC) just to show you two cardboard boxes...
Actually, for Lint, I told God that I wouldn't open any packages that I ordered online (I am kinda addicted), so it might be a while before I do so...

Matthew
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 02:23:59 PM by Katanna » Logged

17 till I entered the sanctuary of God;  then I understood their final destiny....
~Psalm 73

"If Shakespeare wrote 'your' when he should have written 'you're' you'd look for a deeper meaning, irony perhaps. When I write 'your' when I should write 'you're' I just look like a retard." ~Hurleyman

"Jesus kicks my face."
kicks my face, verb: anything that rocks, inspires, and sustains all that you are
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 08:09:48 PM »

I gotta ask... tracking numbers to WHAT!!?? Tongue
Blank avatar

starwalker

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 08:40:46 PM »

I think to packages he ordered...no clue, i was lost until his last post, haha...

So when can we see some picks of what you ordered...or atleast a list.
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 09:29:37 PM »

I want one!!! Ship it on to me.
Blank avatar

hurleyman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2006, 11:19:09 AM »

Hehehe. I still know what he's talking about, but not y'all!!!!

"Merely having an open mind is nothing; the object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." -G.K. Chesterton

"Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies [simply] because they become fashions." -G.K. Chesterton

"It is a great fortune that Archimedes never got his lever and fulcrum; he might have succeeded." -- Me

"The war stories that a nation tells with pride, are the nightmares that its heroes relive every night." -- Me

Katanna

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 01:55:11 PM »

Umm... actually, they do know what I am talking about... I even posted a video of me unpacking the stuff....

Matthew

~Psalm 73

"Jesus kicks my face."
Blank avatar

hurleyman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2006, 02:27:05 PM »

Awwww, I suck again....

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: