theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Next production... a little longer...  (Read 3249 times)

Katanna

View Profile WWW
« on: February 23, 2006, 03:09:56 PM »

I finished a project today to turn into class, and I tired my best to bring it here for you guys (and others) to watch, but they have their editing labs down under lock and key... you can't even hook up a USB thumb drive...
Any who, I really tried to get it, but couldn't... I am going to try again tomorrow... hope to have something for you then!

Matthew

2 But as for me, my feet had almost slipped;  I had nearly lost my foothold.
3 For I envied the arrogant when I saw the prosperity of the wicked....
17 till I entered the sanctuary of God;  then I understood their final destiny....
25 Whom have I in heaven but you?  And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
~Psalm 73

"If Shakespeare wrote 'your' when he should have written 'you're' you'd look for a deeper meaning, irony perhaps. When I write 'your' when I should write 'you're' I just look like a retard." ~Hurleyman

"Jesus kicks my face."
kicks my face, verb: anything that rocks, inspires, and sustains all that you are
Blank avatar

TechKrill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 08:34:51 PM »

So...we'll wait on bated breath Smiley
Blank avatar

hurleyman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 01:00:06 PM »

...indeed!

Hurleyman <><

"Merely having an open mind is nothing; the object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." -G.K. Chesterton

"Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies [simply] because they become fashions." -G.K. Chesterton

"It is a great fortune that Archimedes never got his lever and fulcrum; he might have succeeded." -- Me

"The war stories that a nation tells with pride, are the nightmares that its heroes relive every night." -- Me
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 12:03:58 AM »

I take it they're not connected to the net? Heh.
Floppy? Cheesy

Katanna

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2006, 12:18:01 AM »

no, the lab computers aren't connected to the internet...  they are on this weird setup where everything is on internal- but switchable-hard drives...  I walk up, say "I want number 67," they open up a cabinet and grab #67, plug it into one of 12 computers, turn the computer on, and away you go...  (the computer can't be turned on w/o the HD).  The system works well, but, like I said, they keep it pretty locked down.

Matthew

17 till I entered the sanctuary of God;  then I understood their final destiny....
~Psalm 73

"If Shakespeare wrote 'your' when he should have written 'you're' you'd look for a deeper meaning, irony perhaps. When I write 'your' when I should write 'you're' I just look like a retard." ~Hurleyman

"Jesus kicks my face."
kicks my face, verb: anything that rocks, inspires, and sustains all that you are
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2006, 12:21:43 AM »

Ah, that's weird. But cool. Smiley

Katanna

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2006, 12:32:35 AM »

for those that didn't see...
http://thebrbforums.com/index.php?showtopic=1454

Matthew

~Psalm 73

"Jesus kicks my face."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: