theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In Need of Jazzician  (Read 2201 times)
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« on: February 12, 2006, 05:45:33 AM »

Right now I am in need of a fan film-ish composer who can make jazzy music You see, there's a scene in my film in a cantina, and for the song that the band will play I thought it would be awsome if I got you to make the song a variation of the Cowboy Bebop theme which is also very Jazzy, and make it sound like the SW cantina band was playing it. Could any ofyou possibly do this? Right now I'm only looking for volunteers so if you want payment I'll put you on a 'waiting list'. I havn't filmed the scene yet, but this song isn't supposed to be a score or anything. The scene may last from 3-5 minutes, but if it's too long we don't have to use this whole song and if it's too short we can always make another song that will fill up the time. Just make it how long it needs to be. Just PM me if any of you are interested and we can work out the details.  

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

KIRADOR

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 10:22:15 AM »

Studentfilms.com is a good place to find musicians if you can't get anybody here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: