theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chat room?  (Read 2954 times)

Katanna

View Profile WWW
« on: February 11, 2006, 11:56:24 AM »

Do you guys, like, have a, like, chat room, or something?
That would be, like, sooo cool if we could, like, hang out in, like, a chat room, like like.
Like... whatever, dude!

like, Matthew

2 But as for me, my feet had almost slipped;  I had nearly lost my foothold.
3 For I envied the arrogant when I saw the prosperity of the wicked....
17 till I entered the sanctuary of God;  then I understood their final destiny....
25 Whom have I in heaven but you?  And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
~Psalm 73

"If Shakespeare wrote 'your' when he should have written 'you're' you'd look for a deeper meaning, irony perhaps. When I write 'your' when I should write 'you're' I just look like a retard." ~Hurleyman

"Jesus kicks my face."
kicks my face, verb: anything that rocks, inspires, and sustains all that you are
Blank avatar

hurleyman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 01:32:21 PM »

You're such a nerd...

"Merely having an open mind is nothing; the object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." -G.K. Chesterton

"Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies [simply] because they become fashions." -G.K. Chesterton

"It is a great fortune that Archimedes never got his lever and fulcrum; he might have succeeded." -- Me

"The war stories that a nation tells with pride, are the nightmares that its heroes relive every night." -- Me

Katanna

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2006, 01:51:36 PM »

"You're such a nerd..."

Your just jealous!
hehe

Matthew

2 But as for me, my feet had almost slipped;  I had nearly lost my foothold.
3 For I envied the arrogant when I saw the prosperity of the wicked....
17 till I entered the sanctuary of God;  then I understood their final destiny....
25 Whom have I in heaven but you?  And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
~Psalm 73

"If Shakespeare wrote 'your' when he should have written 'you're' you'd look for a deeper meaning, irony perhaps. When I write 'your' when I should write 'you're' I just look like a retard." ~Hurleyman

"Jesus kicks my face."
kicks my face, verb: anything that rocks, inspires, and sustains all that you are
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2006, 02:14:48 PM »

Haha. This is hilarious. Mwhwhahahahahaha!

...I've been thinking the same thing. You just wait and see what I come up with.... hehe.
Blank avatar

Mrdodobird

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2006, 03:27:28 PM »

It's true.

He's a madman.  
Blank avatar

hurleyman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2006, 04:50:28 PM »

Well, I'm a nerd!

"Merely having an open mind is nothing; the object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." -G.K. Chesterton

"Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies [simply] because they become fashions." -G.K. Chesterton

"It is a great fortune that Archimedes never got his lever and fulcrum; he might have succeeded." -- Me

"The war stories that a nation tells with pride, are the nightmares that its heroes relive every night." -- Me
Blank avatar

Magus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2006, 06:31:25 PM »

Dude, I met an internet friend yesterday... rofl And then today I met ANOTHER...

Anyway this had a point... o_O

I think..

Oh yeah, it was this mexican chick... and she poured nerds on me.. =X

Yup

And I saw a mountain, and I saw a city;
Steadily sinking but suspiciously calm
Blank avatar

Alex_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2006, 10:18:40 PM »

Kinky.
Blank avatar

hurleyman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2006, 10:51:03 AM »

Nerds are kinky? That's not what they told me in High Schoo.... OH! Nerds™!! Sorry, it took me a minute to remember that I'm retarded...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 10:51:30 AM by hurleyman » Logged

Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2006, 12:35:01 PM »

:hijack:  :offtopic: Tongue
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 12:35:21 PM by djr33 » Logged
Blank avatar

hurleyman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2006, 03:26:53 PM »

Dang! It almost worked, too! Wink

Blank avatar

Magus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2006, 04:19:58 PM »

See this is why we need a chat room. Because chats aren't ever ON topic.

Meaning we'd stick to on topic-ness on the forums, and if we just wanna blab we'd do it in the chat.. rofl

And I saw a mountain, and I saw a city;
Steadily sinking but suspiciously calm
Blank avatar

starwalker

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2006, 07:44:11 PM »

Mwuhuhahaha...i love you.(directed to anyone who reads this)

Now im going to play with some legos....or not, I love legos...wait no, Im thinking of Egos...there sooo good...
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2006, 11:01:23 AM »

Well... I'll reveal my plans. I don't want to really commit because it's not like it'll be the very best or anything, but I'm actually coding a chatroom from scratch.

One cool aspect is that it won't require a java plugin, any other plugins, or even javascript... any browser should support it, considering that you will need iframe support.

It's actually running right now and going fine, but its not too pretty and needs some more features before its ready.
I'll keep you updated.
If you really want a preview, lemme know on aim or something.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: