theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: General News  (Read 6493 times)
Blank avatar

scriptcoder

« on: January 09, 2006, 02:53:58 PM »

Okay! The last couple of days have been busy. Pretty much most of the effect teams time has been taken up with designing and making a website and drawing out concepts.

And the script is going through its first rewrite! :woot:

It is going awesomely.  
Blank avatar

scriptcoder

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 03:29:33 PM »

Went location scouting today.

I found this very cool location in the woods behind my friends house. There's a wooden bridge above a creek. It fits into a scene perfectly.

Oh and the website is going great! I think I'm gonna go get a domain name tommorow. Yeah that would be good.

Work on a hanger bay set in the giant city is going nicely. We need to have this giant light shining through the bay and I've finnaly got it right.

Rendering.... Cheesy  
Blank avatar

Mrdodobird

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 04:19:44 PM »

Niiiice! I await an update with MUCh eagerness. Cheesy
Blank avatar

starwalker

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2006, 09:14:54 PM »

Any more udpates/news...im anxiously awaiting this now, heh. Also, do you have your other films hosted...I want to take a look at your work?

Blank avatar

scriptcoder

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2006, 01:45:15 PM »

Hmm, well I'm schedualing the filming when all the snow completely melts. You know when theres not a chance it'll suddenly come bac,k poof!

Because that would totally ruin my continuity and that would suck.

But- Oh YES! The script is becoming more and more awesome each day! I keep rereading it. Tongue

So yeah, I have exams next week but a day off and weekend right after that so thats when things will really start happening.
Blank avatar

scriptcoder

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2006, 06:18:07 PM »

And so fate dumps a whole ton of snow all over the place. Just as it was all gone.

:rolleyes:  
Blank avatar

scriptcoder

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2006, 08:16:51 PM »

Well my Com-Tech room is a little place of wonder.

The teacher (theres only one that teaches it) loves macs with a passion and so theres an entire lab of macs (G4's and G5's) running on their own server. Its pretty sweet.

Awesome.

Then in the back room there is a GIANT- and I mean HUUGE bluescreen complete with halogen lights and a moveble stage.

Yup.

The script touchup is coming along nicely. I feel guilty not posting updates but the script and site are taking up most of my Luck's End Time. .

But soon there will be updates.

I promise.

I hope.

(Ignore the last sentence...and this one.)
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2006, 09:45:55 PM »

Fun... glad to hear its going well.

Awesome place to work Smiley
Blank avatar

scriptcoder

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2006, 08:23:32 PM »

We tested the bluescreen out and it went well. It was for a school project.

We made our own religion. LEAFism. It was cool. Tongue

But for some reason when I reinstalled premiere (after my reformat) the codecs installed partially. That is I must have reinstalled quicktime wrong or something because the quicktime installation failed when installing premiere.

But that'll be fixed soon.

And the script is soon to be finished completely with the rewrites and a second ship is being conceptualized (NOW that must be a spelling mistake).

Yes.
Blank avatar

scriptcoder

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2006, 08:24:52 PM »

Oh and I keep forgetting to get my friends/actors to this place. I tell them about it then I forget to tell them where it is.

But a cast/crew thread goes up soon.
Blank avatar

Mrdodobird

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2006, 09:16:20 PM »

Nice! It best have pictures!!!! Cheesy
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2006, 09:26:09 PM »

The more, the merrier. Fun Smiley
Blank avatar

scriptcoder

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2006, 06:53:19 PM »

I've got some good and some bad news.

First the good: We've begun to film. We've filmed once and have at least three more scenes we'll film in the next week.

The Bad: The scene we did film we didn't get done because we didn't have enough time. We only had a little bit of time. So now we have to refilm it. But thats okay.

Sigh. It sucks. BUT it rocks! Filming is great. I'm so hyped for the next couple of days. Plus we've got some new terrain for the City. I've gotta post that too soon.
Blank avatar

Mrdodobird

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2006, 06:55:25 PM »

You have any pictures of the actors/costumes and such?
Blank avatar

scriptcoder

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2006, 07:20:20 PM »

I actually do. I wasn't going to show it because the location leaves something to be desired but eh, what the heck.

I think the costumes are pretty cool.

From the shoot we ran out of time of:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: