theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Great Things and Creasaurus  (Read 3013 times)
Blank avatar

mackan

« on: January 06, 2006, 01:58:57 AM »

This forum is focused around the productions from "Great Things" and "Creasaurus", two semi-professional one-person companies with hard-to-figure business plans, working in the film industry.

More info soon.
Blank avatar

Mrdodobird

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 06:17:05 AM »

Yay! You exist! This forum exists! Some productions exist! Semi-professional one-person companies with hard to figure business plans exist! The film industry exists!

Sadly, more info is not yet with us.  
Blank avatar

mackan

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 08:13:43 AM »

Presentation:

Great Things was originally started as a music production company, back in 2003. It has since involved into one of those "I don't know where this project go, really, but it is a paid gig"-type of companies. Specializing in composing and creative writing, but with a lot of other cool things on the side  Cheesy

Creasaurus' main task is constructing props for theatre and film, but does other stuff aswell. Such as training, manufacturing of personalized beauty products, packaging and inventing stuff.

We don't have access to film-teams, and that's why we hang out here.

...well, that and the obvious coolness of this place, of course. Smiley

In this forum you can expect to see
* Music
* Props built (and sometimes for sale)
* Production threads (such as four small commercial skits we have written and hope to get filmed during winter/spring 2006)
* Test films
etc.

Fire away if you have any questions.
Blank avatar

TechKrill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2006, 07:16:21 PM »

That actually sounds interesting...more details (beyond what you already provided) would be nice Tongue
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2006, 09:00:48 PM »

The first appearence of Great Things (and Creative Imagination) is mirrored image.
You can find it on my site, http://ci-pro.com

Mackan and I were talking about it, and decided we wanted production names. By the end of the convo, that's what we had. Smiley
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 09:01:00 PM by djr33 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: