theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Script  (Read 2080 times)
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« on: December 30, 2005, 06:13:19 AM »

As in HSA, Daniel Ross (a.k.a. the Supreme Overlord of the BRB, djr33) is editing the script. This means he reads the script, gives me suggestions, argue over some of them with me, and then we change it to perfection (or as perfect as this film will get). Right now he has only read part of it and due to being tied up with life and other projects he won't be able to read all of it right now, so I'll show you what has been finalized so far. I remind you, though,

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS[/size]

Read the RULES thread to understand the rules about spoilers here. The rules definatly apply here. Don't spoil it for others. Also, try to keep any comments about the script intelligent and respectful. Thank you and enjoy your first taste of Star Wars Tales.

STAR WARS: TALES
by
Danny Mosier

@2005 Yodaman Studios                                                  yodadaman@gmail.com

INTRODUCTION (DIRECTOR'S NOTE- This scene will be live-action, unlike the rest of the film)

EXT. POST OFFICE- DAY

DANNY MOSIER is standing in front of the post office.

DANNY

Hello, everyone! Welcome to Star Wars Tales. I'm director Danny Mosier. Today, I have a very special treat for you. I now proudly present three of the greatest letters that never made it to light in the Star Wars Tales Comlink section.

ASSISTANT walks up to DANNY and gives him a letter. DANNY reads it.

DANNY

Alright... here's the first one... 'I'm a woman who enjoys long romantic walks on the beach and...' hmm.... I'd say she had the wrong address. Let's see the next letter...

DANNY tosses the letter aside, and ASSISTANT gives him another one.

DANNY

Dear Jeremy, your mortgage payment is due...Hey, I told you the other stack!

(Pauses)

Okaaaay. Now this next one's a winner.

Once again, DANNY tosses the letter aside, and ASSISTANT gives him another one.

DANNY

Lov teh tales! But mak teh Jar-Jar a ninja clone in powur armur! Ur biggest fan, Danny Mosier.

DANNY pauses for a moment, and then looks at the letter in shock, crumbles it up, and throws it as far as he possibly can.

DANNY

I never wrote that! Oh well. Enjoy the issue, folks!

ASSISTANT

You loser, you wrote that letter...

DANNY

Shut up!

IN THE BEGINING

INT. DAGOBAH CAVE

Close up on a small LIZARD that is on the ground. As a FIGURE comes closer, the LIZARD scurries away. The FIGURE is YODA, who scans around for a little bit. Soon the sound of a lightsaber and a squeal is heard. The head of the LIZARD, separated from its body, rolls down to YODA'S feet. Yoda sighs in disgust and looks around.

VOICE

My little green friend.

YODA turns his head sharply and sees another FIGURE emerging from the other end of the cave. The figure is PALPATINE.

YODA

Found me, you have.

PALPATINE

Yesss. Did you really think that you could slip away from my grip forever? My new Empire is more powerful than you think.

YODA

Incomplete, your mission is. More Jedi there are out there that you have not defeated yet.

PALPATINE

(Laughs)

You are so wrong. We have found what few Jedi you have hid and squashed them like the little insects they are. Face facts, my old friend; the war is over. The Jedi have lost.

YODA

So be it.

He uses the Force to slip lightsaber into his hand

YODA

But take me alive, you will not.

He ignites his lightsaber.

PALPATINE

So be it.

He gets his lightsaber into his hand and ignites it. They charge and each other and begin to fight. Soon Yoda has his saber locked with PALPATINE'S.

YODA

Very stiff, you are. More articulation, you must need.

PALPATINE

Soon, my old friend, you will learn to call me master.

PALPATINE gets out of the saber lock by hurting YODA and the duel ensues. PALPATINE is clearly winning the fight. Soon PALPATINE has YODA pinned on the ground, with his lightsaber at YODA'S throat, whose lightsaber is behind him.

PALPATINE

My dear friend, you disappoint me. I expected more from the greatest and most skilled Jedi master in the old order. But your time is up. Once I strike you down my mission will be complete. The purge will finally be over and you, in the underworld, fill finally learn the true power of the Sith.

YODA

True that may be. But one thing there is still for you to learn about us Jedi; like to loose, we do not.

YODA uses the force to make a huge chunk of the cave fall on top of PALPTAINE, who is pinned to the ground. However, he laughs at YODA. Close-up on PALPATINE.

PALPATINE

You have yet to grasp the degree to which you have failed, Master Yoda. You were the one who made the biggest mistake of all. You're the one who trusted...

PALPATINE'S head transforms into the head of himself before he became emperor.

PALPATINE

...that noble senator from Naboo. You though I'd bring your old Republic victory in those awful Clone Wars. But you were wrong. You also made a mistake in trusting me...

His head changes into the head of ROTS ANAKIN

ANAKIN

...your "Chosen One". You were so confident that I would restore balance to the force that you completely failed to train me well. It was you who transformed me from a man...

His head changes once again into the head of DARTH VADER

VADER

...into a monster. Face facts, my old master...you and your old Jedi order are doomed.

YODA turns his head away from him and covers his eyes. Soon he turns his head back and there is no one there any more.

EXT. DAGOBAH CAVE

YODA walks out of the cave. A spirit of a JEDI MASTER is standing in front of him.

YODA

Strong in the dark side this cave is.

JEDI MASTER

That cave was made from the sweat of the Jedi and the blood of the Sith. Only a true Jedi could pass through that cave and come out intact.

YODA

Aye. Perfect for training Younglings, this place would be.

JEDI MASTER

But, unfortunately, there are no more younglings.

YODA

Ooooooh. Soon, master Qui-Gon. Soon, my old friend.

They both stare at the cave.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 06:18:34 AM by Yodaman » Logged

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 03:24:55 PM »

I just realized I never posted the rest of the script, which has been finished for months, here even though it's on the website  :doh:  Sorry for this blooper.

PROTOTYPE MAN

The screen is completely blank. A voice over ensues.

WERMO (V.O.)

I was supposed to be the greatest clone of them all. I was supposed to be one of the Republic's finest, like my template was one of the Jedi's finest. However, in the first years of my life, I learned a cruel lesson that that evil woman named Fate would remind me of over and over and over again...

INT. KAMINO TRAINING ROOM

WERMO is thrown around the training room. The room is circular and completely white with bright white lighting. The person who is inflicting him harm is JANGO FETT. The Mandalorian continues to beat WERMO while the voice-over continues.

WERMO (V.O.)

You see, my life began as crap and would be nothing but crap for a very, very long time. You see, I'm a clone. The most unique clone in the entire Republic, just because my template is none other than the great Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas. I inherited his powers, his looks- everything except the life and nice treatment fate gave him (well, at least I think she gave him the deluxe package...)

Shot of TAUN WE and LAMA SU, who are looking down upon the training room from another room, which is above the training room as the Voice-over continues.

WERMO (V.O.)

I never became as strong enough or as perfect as the Jango clones were for some reason, no matter how hard I tried. I never honed down my force skills. I was a failure. An utter failure. I was the frustration of the Kaminoans and the butt of all the jokes from the Jango clones. They called me "Wermo", which I later learned was a cruel slang for "boy" in Huttese. Thanks, guys. At least this made me the most unique clone out there...

Shot of WERMO getting thrown across the room once again by JANGO

WERMO (V.O.)

...but in Kamino, uniqueness is weakness. However, this all ended one dark day, a day approaching my ninth "anniversary"...

JANGO

You haven't struck me at all for five minutes. When will you learn to fight back?

WERMO tries to answer but all he does is cough up blood.

JANGO

You answer me when I ask you a question!

JANGO kicks WERMO once again.

LAMA SU

That's enough. For the maker's sake it's his first time fighting in armor!

JANGO

Do you think an enemy army will care if it's his first time or not? As I've said for the past four years, you need to terminate this project. Now.

TAUN WE

He's right, Lama. When will you face facts and see that we have ourselves a failure...

LAMA SU

He's not hopeless. We can always train him to be a spy or...

JANGO

What a great spy he'll make if he can't throw a punch...

LAMA SU

You stay out of this! You're a bounty hunter. Let the intelligent beings here discuss the business issues.

JANGO

You patronize me like that one more time and see if I stay here any more!

LAMA SU

You wouldn't dare!

JANGO

Wanna bet?

The argument continues as WERMO'S voice over stars once again.

WERMO (V.O.)

This is what gets on my nerves every single day I stay here. The demeaning discussions they have right in front of me, regarding me as a "business issue". If they only knew what their clones thought... The only emotion I feel is anger. Hard, hot, and ready to be unleashed. Sweat streams down my head and, combined with the intoxicating smell of my blood, shuts off all functioning of my brain. There is no thinking now. Only anger, and a power I feel growing...growing...growing...

All of a sudden WERMO lashes out and uses a force push on JANGO. JANGO flies back several feet.

LAMA SU

Jango! Shoot him down!

JANGO whips out a blaster from his holster, but there's nothing to aim it at. WERMO is gone.

INT. KAMINOAN HALLWAY

WERMO runs down a long, glossy Kaminoan hallway.

WERMO (V.0.)

After that, I just ran. Ran as far as my bruised feet would take me, hoping that fate would treat me good just this once. Fortunately...

EXT. KAMINOAN LANDING PLATFORM

WERMO is standing several feet away from a starship, where DEXTER JETTSTER is getting ready to board.

WERMO (V.O.)

...a prospector from a Subterrelian company was a little slow in prepping his ship.

DEXTER

Hey, buddy! You need a lift?

WERMO (V.0.)

I couldn't have asked for anything better.

EXT. CORUSCANT

The ship approaches the planet as the voice-over continues.

WERMO (V.O.)

Dexter was very nice to me. He even told me a few stories about a Jedi he's good friends with. Wish I had it as easy as that guy.

INT. CORUSCANT LANDING PLATFORM  DAY

WERMO walks off the ship and looks to the sky of Coruscant, hopeful.

WERMO (V.O.)

He dropped me off and gave me 250 credits to start out with. What a real gem, that guy.

INT. DEXTER'S DINER  DAY

WERMO walks into the dinner. DEXTER walks by, nods at WERMO, and walks off.

WERMO (V.O.)

I didn't do much during the daylight hours. I visited Dex's Diner a lot, just as a way to say thanks. During the night, however...

INT. CORUSCANT DARK ALLEYWAY   NIGHT

Two aliens pin a helpless Twi'Lek girl against a wall as she screams and wails.

WERMO (V.O.)

...I was a vigilante.

ALIEN

Don't worry, babe. It's not gonna hurt one bit.

WERMO walks down the other end of the hallway and up to the two ALIENS

WERMO

Get your hands of the girl.

ALIEN

You mean this pumpkin?

He squeezes the girl's face.

ALIEN

Whatcha gonna do if we don't, huh?

WERMO points his blaster at the ALIENS

WERMO

This.

WERMO shoots the two aliens and walks away.

TWI'LEK GIRL

Hey! Come back!

WERMO keeps on walking.

WERMO (V.0.)

It was the closest I ever got to being a true Jedi.

WERMO comes upon a dead Jedi, lying on the ground.

WERMO (V.O.)

One time I even found a Jedi, lying on the ground, his lightsaber lying right next to him. I decided to pick it up and claim it for my own. One step further along in the path of becoming a Jedi.

INT. CORUSCANT APARTMENT  NIGHT

WERMO is standing in his small, shabby apartment.

WERMO (V.O.)

About two months after I arrived on-planet, I felt the strangest presence I had felt all my life. It was cold, callus, and blood curdling, like a scream shooting out from hell and enveloping you in its icy grip. Through the reflection in the window I saw what the presence was- an old man, strolling into my apartment like he owned the place. I dared not turn around, for fear of what he might do to me.

OLD MAN

Hello, good sir. I am Jedi Master Dooku, and on behalf of the Jedi Council I welcome you to Coruscant. We have sensed your presence and know that you are a force user. If you would like to better yourself and your ability with the force, please come with me. You won't regret it.

WERMO

If you know I'm a force user you know I can sense you right now, so you should also know that I know you're lying. Leave now.

DOOKU

My, my you're a rash one! I have no quarrel with you. Please, don't be unreasonable. Come with me if you want to be a true Jedi.

WERMO (V.O.)

His words stab like a knife made out of fresh ice. He's offering me everything I've ever wanted, yet there's no possible way he's telling the truth. There is no other choice. I must fight.

WERMO turns around and force-pushes DOOKU. DOOKU slides back a little bit but it doesn't affect him at all. He uses force lightning against WERMO, who falls to the ground, wriggling in pain. DOOKU uses the force to call WERMO'S lightsaber to him. He picks up WERMO.

DOOKU

Don't worry, young one.

DOOKU activates the lightsaber and sticks it in WERMO'S gut.

DOOKU

Life isn't so bad when you're one with the force.

DOOKU drops WERMO and walks off. WERMO is lying on the ground, struggling with he last breaths he'll ever take.

WERMO (V.O.)

He...he killed me. With my own...weapon. How cruel...is that?

WERMO falls down dead.

THE SEMI-COURTSHIP OF PRINCESS LEIA

The screen is completely blank as the words "In a small Cantina on the Metropolis of Denon..." come on.

INT. CANTINA DAY

Fade in to the cantina. It is pretty full with all sorts of life forms. WUHER, the bartender, is on duty. ELLORRS MADAK, a Duros traveler, walks up to WUHER.

WUHER

Hello, Traveler Madak. The usual?

ELLORRS

Yes, please. Are you interested in the exchange of traveler's stories today?

WUHER

Actually, I have some stories for you old buddy!

ELLORRS

Wow, that's a first! What have you to tell me?

WUHER

You know the Galactic Games are here this year, right?

ELLORRS

I'm not a newborn bantha, Wuher. I know about current events. What about them?

WUHER

The Alderaanian senator is coming here to watch them! And he's bringing his daughter!

ELLORRS

You mean the pastry princess?

WUHER

Yeah, her. Man, this makes my adrenaline flow!

ELLORRS

Why? It's not like she lusts for you or anything.

WUHER

So you think! I had a dream last night where she came into the cantina to get a drink. Here, Traveler Madak! This cantina! Today!

ELLORRS

Yeah, like that time you dreamed an old Jedi got into a fight in your bar...

WUHER

This dream was a lot stronger! I know for a fact that she's going to come into this cantina today.

ELLORRS

Even if she does come in what makes you think she'll want to even talk to you? No offense, but you're a...a bartender.

WUHER

Well, I've always known you're the ladies man, Ellorrs, and I was thinking you could give me some...

Ellors is chatting with some pretty ladies.

ELLORRS

Say what?

WUHER

Never mind.

ELLORRS

No, I can get you two hooked.

WUHER

Really?

ELLORRS

Well, not for free...

WUHER

Come on, man, you know I lost big last night...

ELLORRS

You want the girl, right? Same price as usual.

WUHER hands over the money.

ELLORRS

Now let's hope she actually comes so you can get your money's worth.

WUHER

She will! I know she will! If she doesn't come and doesn't hook up with me I'll go back to Tatooine and start my own crappy cantina!

A chime is heard.

ELLORRS

Make sure your charming skills have been polished. She's here.

WUHER

Yes! I told you! Yes yes yes yes yes! By the force, she's here!

ELLORRS

She's got guards...

WUHER

Shut up! She's coming

They begin to look natural as LEIA walks up to them.

LEIA

I'll have a Dark Phoenix, with a shot of grey.

ELLORS looks away from WUHER and turns to LEIA.

ELLORRS

Welcome to Denon.

LEIA

Thanks.

ELLORRS

Like it wild, don't you?

LEIA

Yeah. I sure do.

ELLORRS

So do I babe.

Raises his glass and takes a drink.

ELLORRS

So do I.

WUHER gives her her drink.

LEIA

Thanks. Well, I'll talk to you later, friend traveler.

ELLORRS

Take care. And if you're ever on any far-flung outpost again you can always find me in a waterhole like this.

LEIA

I bet I will.

LEIA walks off.

WUHER

Oh man! Thank you so much, Ellorrs!

ELLORRS

What're you talking about?

WUHER

Did you see the way she looked at me? And she gave me her thanks! If thatís not love at first sight I donít know what is!

ELLORRS

Yeah, you're destined for each other.

WUHER

As a matter of fact, I'm going to get her right now!

ELLORRS

You should...Wait! Wuher!

WUHER runs off. Soon a shot is heard and Wuher runs back scared.

ELLORRS

I told you she had guards.

WUHER

Shut up! What do you know about love anyway? You're...you're blue!

A really hot GIRL walks up to ELLORRS.

GIRL

What's wrong with that?

WUHER begins to cry. ELLORRS and the GIRL stare at each other and then kiss as WUHER continues to cry.

INT. MOS EISLEY CANTINA  DAY

Clock transition to the ANH Cantina. ELLORRS walks up to WUHER, who continues to make the drinks.

WUHER

What are you doing here?

ELLORRS

Canít an old friendÖ

WUHER

Out.

ELLORRS

Still the same olí Wuher, eh?

WUHER

I said leaveÖnow.

ELLORRS

Your loss. Seeya, buddy.

ELLORRS walks away and continues to make drinks. Far shot of outside the Cantina. C-3PO and R2-D2 are waiting outside. All the noises of the stuff going on inside the Cantina are heard. Artoo beeps.

THREEPIO

Just be thankful weíre not being attacked by Imperial forces on some frozen wasteland you ungrateful bugger!

Artoo beeps again. THREEPIO turns his head away.

THREEPIO

Not listening!

Artoo beeps mournfully. Soon there is commotion in the cantina as a lightsaber and a blaster are heard.

WUHER

No blasters! No blasters!

ONE BAD DAY

INT. SENATE HALLWAY  NIGHT

BAIL ORGANA is walking in a hallway in the Senate building. He stops at the door where two RED GUARDS are standing. BAIL gives them something to look at, and they give it back to him a little while after looking at it. After a while they don't move.

BAIL

What are you doing? Can't you see that I need to get in?

The RED GUARDS don't move a muscle.

BAIL

I'm the senator of Alderaan. I need to attend this hearing. Please step aside.

One of the GUARDS points to the thing BAIL gave him and shakes his head.

BAIL

Do you mean that it doesn't check out or something? Oh well. I'll have to fix that. Step aside please.

The RED GUARDS don't move.

BAIL

I'm the senator of Alderaan! There's a senate meeting in ten minutes! It's imperative that I attend this meeting!

They don't move.

BAIL

Look, sir. I missed my daughter's fifth birthday because the Emperor ordered me to attend this meeting! I am not walking out of here empty handed!

They don't move

BAIL

The Emperor will know about this. You two are not getting away.

BAIL walks away and turns a corner. He sees two STORMTROOPERS beating up an old ITHORIAN. He runs over to them.

BAIL

What in the name of the maker are you doing!

STORMTROOPER

Sir this being was acting hostile! We took the appropriate measures to control him.

BAIL

What was he doing to make you two do this to him...

STORMTROOPER

Well....

BAIL

What did he do?

STORMTROOPER

He was talking to usÖcourse of action.

BAIL

You damn fools...

BAIL goes down to the ITHORIAN and cradles him in his arms.

BAIL

Aren't you guys assigned universal translators or something?

STORMTROOPER

If they don't know Basic they shouldn't be in Imperial City. Official government policy.

BAIL

I know the policy. You two are not getting away with this.

He lifts up the ITHORIAN and helps him walk out of the area.

STORMTROOPER

Awwww donít cry now. We can always buy you another little fishy.

They laugh as BAIL storms away

BAIL

Just be glad I didn't kill you two.

EXT. CORUSCANT HOSPITAL  NIGHT

Exterior shot of the Imperial Hospital. A Coruscant Taxi flies up to it.

INT. CORUSCANT HOSPITAL  NIGHT

BAIL carries the ITHORIAN inside the hospital. There is a DROID standing in their way.

DROID

I am sorry sir. You must leave this facility.

BAIL

Why? Can't you see this patient is in critical condition?

DROID

I am sorry, sir, but we do not treat aliens at this hospital. Official government policy. I am afraid you must take the alien out of this building or I will have to call security.

BAIL

Listen, droid. I don't care about official government policy right now. This being is going to die if we don't treat him right away! Get out of my way!

DROID

I am sorry, sir, but I ask you to...

BAIL pulls a gun out of its holster.

BAIL

Step aside.

DROID

Oh my.

OLD MAN (OFFSCREEN)

You don't want to do that, Senator Organa.

BAIL turns around and sees an OLD MAN standing there.

OLD MAN

I have a private hospital that will treat your friend.  Derlin! Take this one to DPH, please.

DERLIN

At once, sir.

DERLIN, a man, takes the ITHORIAN out of the hospital. BAIL turns to the OLD MAN.

BAIL

Words can't express how grateful I am, sir.

OLD MAN

Don't fret about it. Anything to piss this worthless Empire off.

BAIL

I take it you're not sympathetic to the Imperial cause.

OLD MAN

Why should I be? They won't let me retire in peace. They think I've become some "Dangerous Imperial Deserter" just because I retired at forty...Sorry. I shouldn't be talking like this.

BAIL

That's okay. I'm not exactly on friendly terms with the Empire either. Say, you don't sound too pleased with their rule or anything. I have a few special friends who don't like the Empire. Every now and then we meet and...

OLD MAN

Talk about how much you hate Imperial rule? Sorry, but I've heard this story many times. These groups never make any worthwhile changes...

BAIL

My people are very influential. We can get important things done if we work together...

OLD MAN

Not to sound rude or anything, but I don't care. I just want to stay home, watch my son grow up, live life free of worries. Well, I hear some Imperial assassins are planning to get me, but I'd like to see them try that scheme! Take care, my friend.

BAIL

Can I at least get your name? Just in case you change your mind?

OLD MAN

The name's Jan Dodonna. Thank you for your time.

DODONNA walks off screen. BAIL pulls out a comlink.

BAIL

Nerf Herder to Pride of Chandrila come in.

MON MOTHMA

I hear you loud and clear.

BAIL

I'm in an Imperial Hospital on Coruscant and I just met a very interested man who holds a lot of contempt for the Empire. I tried to get him to join our cause but he wasn't interested, but with the right words I think we can ensnare this one.

MON MOTHMA

Thank you for trying, Bail. Talk to me about this later. Very busy. Pride of Chandrila out.

BAIL puts the comlink away.

BAIL

Perhaps this wasn't such a bad day after all.

HEART OF STEEL

EXT. SPACE

Exterior shot of the Invisible Hand as sweeps through hyperspace.

INT. INVISIBLE HAND

Interior shot of the bridge of the Invisible Hand. GENERAL GRIEVOUS is looking through the window at the planet, and two MAGNA GUARDS are to the left and right of him. There are several BATTLE DROIDS all around the bridge at different stations, and a NEMOIDIAN COMMANDER is in the pilot's seat. Soon a BATTLE DROID COMMANDER walks up to GRIEVOUS.

BATTLE DROID COMMANDER

General?

GRIEVOUS

Yes, commander?

BATTLE DROID COMMANDER

There is a prisoner waiting to see you.

GRIEVOUS

What do they want? New bedsheets?

BATTLE DROID COMMANDER

No sir. It's a Twi'lek girl.

Shot of two SUPER BATTLE DROIDS leading a GIRL into the bridge at gunpoint.

GRIEVOUS

Everyone get off the bridge- leave the prisoner.

Everyone on the bridge leaves except the GIRL and the two MAGNA GUARDS.

GRIEVOUS

Everyone.

They leave. GRIEVOUS turns to the GIRL, who starts walking up to him.

GIRL

Oh, poor Verakil...

GRIEVOUS

Don't touch me.

GIRL

Do you even remember who I am?

GRIEVOUS

Yes, Taykla. I do.

TAYKLA

Then why don't you even greet me?

GRIEVOUS

You still love me, Taykla? Now that I'm monster?

TAYKLA

Don't talk like that! You're no more a monster now then you were three years ago. Under that shell you're still the young Kaleesh general I love...

GRIEVOUS

Don't lie to me. No one can love a creature like me. It's been so long I know youíve had at least one mateÖ

TAYKLA

I haven't done that because I love you. Can't you see it?

GRIEVOUS

You're too kind for your own good, Taykla.

TAYKLA

What does that mean?

GRIEVOUS

Look at me! How can I love you if I can't run to you with my own feet, or embrace you with my own arms?

TAYKLA

You can still love with your heart...

GRIEVOUS

Listen to you! You sound like some love struck teenager who just learned how to write in her diary. Just face the cold, hard facts, Taykla- Verakil Tyrillius is dead. There is only General Grievous now.

TAYKLA

The only cold and hard thing here is you.

GRIEVOUS

Exactly! So why don't you just go?

TAYKLA

I mean your heart, Verakil. I've heard of some of the things you've done since the accident. The raids, the bombings, the murders... I even hear you kill Jedi now, like they're sport and keep their lightsabers as trophies. Is that true?

GRIEVOUS

Yes it's true!

He shows her his belt, which has the lightsabers of fallen Jedi on it.

GRIEVOUS

Can't I have a little fun on the job?

TAYKLA

You've changed so much. It used to be just Huk, but now you're killing these noble warriors...

GRIEVOUS

They're not as noble as you think, Taykla. They've done things you wouldn't want to hear about. They are no more flawless than a confederate soldier...

TAYKLA

The Confederacy uses droids, Verakil. These are living beings.

GRIEVOUS

So was I before the crash! But the Banking Clan brought me back to life, Taykla. I have a debt to owe them, but oh do I like it! The Huk are almost defeated and will soon be ours! This war is almost over. Coruscant will burn. I promise you that.

TAYKLA

You disgust me...

GRIEVOUS

Then why don't you leave! All we had was a long relationship. I promised to marry you after the Huk war but a lot has changed. It's been over for a long time.

TAYKLA

There's...a child, Verakil.

GRIEVOUS turns to her and looks her in the eye.

GRIEVOUS

Is...is this possible? A Kaleeh and a Twi'Lek...

TAYKLA

It was a miracle. The doctors said the odds were horribly against us, but it worked. All that matters right now is that you have a son on Kalee who wants to see his father, especially one who's been immortalized as a hero by his people.

GRIEVOUS

Oh, Taykla...

GRIEVOUS starts pacing around.

GRIEVOUS

I can't, Taykla. I need to pay this debt. I have a war to win. I can't have a whining brat get in the way of victory, especially with so much at stake.

TAYKLA

You were always such a coward...

With lighting fast speed, GRIEVOUS'S hand launches at her throat. Several close-ups on the two as he squeezes the life out of her. All you can hear during the whole sequence is a heartbeat that gets softer and slower. Soon you can't hear the beat anymore. GRIEVOUS soon drops the body. He looks down at it in disbelief. A tear begins to form in his eye.

GRIEVOUS

Öa sonÖ

He falls down to his knees, right beside the corpse of his old lover.

GRIEVOUS

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

The scream goes on and on. Pan out throughout this whole sequence. Soon the two MAGNA guards rush out with staffs ignited up to GRIEVOUS, who soon stops his wounded cry. As this is going on the intercom announces that they are approaching Coruscant. Fade to end credits.

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: