Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/cmaccqy9md3o/public_html/thebrbforums.com/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
I need help. (But you knew that)

theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help. (But you knew that)  (Read 3653 times)
Blank avatar

Zest E. Muktuk

View Profile WWW
« on: September 18, 2005, 05:11:26 AM »

OK, here I am. It's five in the morning, I have not yet gone to bed, and I am bored to my skull. What shall I do?

I have watched all of Ian's films, FC's music videos, and tons of other random doohickeys. (Did I spell "doohickeys" right?)

If you have any boredom cures you've been dying to share with people..... Me, a person of people is listening.

P.S. I am extremely hyper right now, so if that didn't make any sense feel free to unleash your Bill killing bunnies on me.

:blink:  

ìWe herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.î -George S. Patton

"Who would Jesus bomb?"-Random Bumper Sticker

ìIf it doesn't kill you it can only make you stronger.î -Unknown

ìDonít ever let a fool kiss you, and donít ever let a kiss fool you.î -Unknown

Blank avatar

jedimastermonkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2005, 08:11:24 AM »

Wow Another 5 a.m. so bored almost tired,but really hyper person.  :munky:  

http://myspace-806.vo.llnwd.net/00115/60/88/115188806_l.gif' border='0' alt='user posted image' />
Fall away, spiral out...
http://thebrbforums.com/html/emoticons/monkeytfn.gif' border='0' alt='user posted image' />
Blank avatar

Alex_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2005, 11:57:43 AM »

I suggest using less mind-altering substances.
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2005, 12:22:41 PM »

Dude, I was online at 4 at you didn't say..... Oh wait.

That was only 1 your time.

Shoot, I was just getting up at 5 your time....

Tongue

While I'm not religious myself, I don't mind the fact that people who are religious think it means they should behave like they have brains. - Daniel Ross [DJR33].

ìI love everyone!î Chase screamed at the top of his lungs. It may not have been profound, but at least it was positive!" -  An excerpt from 'The Story' by Ian Hubert. [MrDodoBird]

"Obviously though, the prerequisite to losing one's social life is actually having one in the first place." - Nick. [Rogue09]
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2005, 10:59:39 PM »

Been there, done that. Maybe the fun will wear off shortly. Or homework will become fun. dang. Tongue
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2005, 08:32:41 AM »

It'll be a cold day in hell when homework becomes 'Fun', as you said.

And when it's a cold day in hell, I'll be happy to go there, and thus won't worry about doing my homework, or anything my Parents say.

Bwuaahahaha!

(I like laughing all 'evil-like'.)

While I'm not religious myself, I don't mind the fact that people who are religious think it means they should behave like they have brains. - Daniel Ross [DJR33].

ìI love everyone!î Chase screamed at the top of his lungs. It may not have been profound, but at least it was positive!" -  An excerpt from 'The Story' by Ian Hubert. [MrDodoBird]

"Obviously though, the prerequisite to losing one's social life is actually having one in the first place." - Nick. [Rogue09]
Blank avatar

Alex_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2005, 05:41:15 PM »

The "Funnest" homework has been for me was when i was doing my math homework half-drunk.
Blank avatar

Sage

Administratah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2005, 05:57:45 PM »

One Gold Star for Alex.

Sage H.

Don't make me destroy you.  And stuff.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/rogue_09/mWo.gif' border='0' alt='user posted image' />
Blank avatar

Alex_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2005, 06:07:36 PM »

Yay!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: