theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sentence Formation  (Read 16751 times)
Blank avatar

wproductions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2005, 12:43:05 PM »

One day, after the earthquake, Mount Vesuvius erupted, and we ran away to the nearest phone booth to get protection; indeed, the pyroclastic flows had a unique and fast-paced down the sides of the volcano. Little did the elves know the best place to hide from the lava was in the backseat of a rollercoaster. They thought it was a chocolate-based telephone, but were wrong according to Michael Jackson
Blank avatar

KIRADOR

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2005, 09:28:06 AM »

One day, after the earthquake, Mount Vesuvius erupted, and we ran away to the nearest phone booth to get protection; indeed, the pyroclastic flows had a unique and fast-paced down the sides of the volcano. Little did the elves know the best place to hide from the lava was in the backseat of a rollercoaster. They thought it was a chocolate-based telephone, but were wrong, according to Michael Jackson's pancreas. The milky texture of
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2005, 03:25:58 PM »

One day, after the earthquake, Mount Vesuvius erupted, and we ran away to the nearest phone booth to get protection; indeed, the pyroclastic flows had a unique and fast-paced down the sides of the volcano. Little did the elves know the best place to hide from the lava was in the backseat of a rollercoaster. They thought it was a chocolate-based telephone, but were wrong, according to Michael Jackson's pancreas. The milky texture of ground-up

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

wproductions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2005, 08:00:56 PM »

One day, after the earthquake, Mount Vesuvius erupted, and we ran away to the nearest phone booth to get protection; indeed, the pyroclastic flows had a unique and fast-paced down the sides of the volcano. Little did the elves know the best place to hide from the lava was in the backseat of a rollercoaster. They thought it was a chocolate-based telephone, but were wrong, according to Michael Jackson's pancreas. The milky texture of ground-up cow liver
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2005, 03:37:31 AM »

One day, after the earthquake, Mount Vesuvius erupted, and we ran away to the nearest phone booth to get protection; indeed, the pyroclastic flows had a unique and fast-paced down the sides of the volcano. Little did the elves know the best place to hide from the lava was in the backseat of a rollercoaster. They thought it was a chocolate-based telephone, but were wrong, according to Michael Jackson's pancreas. The milky texture of ground-up cow liver is

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

Blank avatar

wproductions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2005, 12:29:41 PM »

One day, after the earthquake, Mount Vesuvius erupted, and we ran away to the nearest phone booth to get protection; indeed, the pyroclastic flows had a unique and fast-paced down the sides of the volcano. Little did the elves know the best place to hide from the lava was in the backseat of a rollercoaster. They thought it was a chocolate-based telephone, but were wrong, according to Michael Jackson's pancreas. The milky texture of ground-up cow liver is part
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2005, 12:39:03 PM »

One day, after the earthquake, Mount Vesuvius erupted, and we ran away to the nearest phone booth to get protection; indeed, the pyroclastic flows had a unique and fast-paced down the sides of the volcano. Little did the elves know the best place to hide from the lava was in the backseat of a rollercoaster. They thought it was a chocolate-based telephone, but were wrong, according to Michael Jackson's pancreas. The milky texture of ground-up cow liver is part of

Blank avatar

wproductions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2005, 02:44:27 PM »

One day, after the earthquake, Mount Vesuvius erupted, and we ran away to the nearest phone booth to get protection; indeed, the pyroclastic flows had a unique and fast-paced down the sides of the volcano. Little did the elves know the best place to hide from the lava was in the backseat of a rollercoaster. They thought it was a chocolate-based telephone, but were wrong, according to Michael Jackson's pancreas. The milky texture of ground-up cow liver is part of this
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2005, 04:05:38 AM »

One day, after the earthquake, Mount Vesuvius erupted, and we ran away to the nearest phone booth to get protection; indeed, the pyroclastic flows had a unique and fast-paced down the sides of the volcano. Little did the elves know the best place to hide from the lava was in the backseat of a rollercoaster. They thought it was a chocolate-based telephone, but were wrong, according to Michael Jackson's pancreas. The milky texture of ground-up cow liver is part of this meal,

Blank avatar

wproductions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2005, 09:54:30 PM »

One day, after the earthquake, Mount Vesuvius erupted, and we ran away to the nearest phone booth to get protection; indeed, the pyroclastic flows had a unique and fast-paced down the sides of the volcano. Little did the elves know the best place to hide from the lava was in the backseat of a rollercoaster. They thought it was a chocolate-based telephone, but were wrong, according to Michael Jackson's pancreas. The milky texture of ground-up cow liver is part of this meal, however
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2005, 04:04:30 AM »

One day, after the earthquake, Mount Vesuvius erupted, and we ran away to the nearest phone booth to get protection; indeed, the pyroclastic flows had a unique and fast-paced down the sides of the volcano. Little did the elves know the best place to hide from the lava was in the backseat of a rollercoaster. They thought it was a chocolate-based telephone, but were wrong, according to Michael Jackson's pancreas. The milky texture of ground-up cow liver is part of this meal, however, but  

Blank avatar

wproductions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2005, 03:01:37 PM »

One day, after the earthquake, Mount Vesuvius erupted, and we ran away to the nearest phone booth to get protection; indeed, the pyroclastic flows had a unique and fast-paced down the sides of the volcano. Little did the elves know the best place to hide from the lava was in the backseat of a rollercoaster. They thought it was a chocolate-based telephone, but were wrong, according to Michael Jackson's pancreas. The milky texture of ground-up cow liver is part of this meal, however, but with
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: