theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yodaman Studios Header Idea  (Read 2037 times)
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« on: August 28, 2005, 04:03:14 AM »

I think most of you who have seen my films know what the current Yodaman Studios header is (if you don't, it's a picture of Yoda from each movie and the cartoon cross disolving in chronological order and then to the Yodaman Studios logo). I was thinking I should make a new, more advanced one to be used by the time my next film's made. I'll just post the idea and tell me what you think.

I was thinking for the first shot to have the words "Yodaman Studios" with the O being bigger then the other letters (you'll see why in a sec) on a black screen. I was thinking the font should be kind of circular but more modern than cartoony. Then, in stop-motion, I was going to have Yoda walk across the screen, using his cane. Then, he'll dramatically stand up, toss the cane aside with the force, activate his lightsaber, do some fancy movies, and then leap into the air. Then he'll morph into a drawn Yoda that's in the big O, making the logo complete.

So, what do you think?

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

Mrdodobird

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 08:08:28 AM »

If you can do it.... awesome!

I love Yoda doing fancy moves and turning into O's.

Especially on Sunday!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: