theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gore Gore Gore  (Read 3291 times)
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« on: August 12, 2005, 04:48:33 AM »

No not Al, I mean blood effects in my film. In one scene in my stop-motion film Dengar gets his head bangages pulled off, revealing his horibly scarred head. However, this couldn't be done during production since it's an action figure and he has a bandage on, thus adding some extra package to his head. My question is, how do I add the right amount of scar tissue around his head so that it looks like the bandages are off (since the bandages add some extra shape to his head)? The only prog I have is PaintShopPro8, so it'd have to be done there.

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

wproductions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 10:52:15 AM »

EDIT: I'm so sorry, I edited the wrong post and deleted yours! I need more experience with my mod powers.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2005, 10:57:21 AM by Yodaman » Logged
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 10:57:35 AM »

It's non removable. Here's the head (well, his body, for that matter. I only want the head to be gory, though).

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2005, 11:17:09 PM »

get a clean picture of the BG (I faked it in this) and just pop a new head on it. Not tough, really. I found the image on google and beat it up a bit. Works fine... looks ugly to to quickness and a bad angle for the head. Anyway, do this, basically, and it'll work fine.
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 03:30:45 AM »

Not to sound stupid, but what do you mean by BG?

Blank avatar

JustinZ

Forum Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2005, 06:25:07 AM »

Background.

Justin

They thought it was love, but it was only the caffeine.
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2005, 09:34:02 AM »

Its really weird how many people don't know that and yet I keep using it. Tongue
I picked that up somewhere and now assume everyone else should know it Smiley
Heh, Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: