theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adjusting Frame rate in Adobe Premiere Pro  (Read 1612 times)
Blank avatar

Fredrick Von Shwinkel

View Profile WWW
« on: August 08, 2005, 07:22:34 PM »

This is more of "I need help! Have a deadline and don't know how to do this" kind of thread rather than a discussion...but hey, If good conversation comes from it...

We shot some footage on a GL2, which shoots at 29 frames per second. I need to reduce that frame rate using Adobe Premiere pro 1.5 (If possible with just this program, thats whats available to me) to 24 fps (making it look more like film).

Were shooting a project on both both film and digital, and we need to make the digital look similar to the film, in terms of Frame-rate

Which one of you well adept guys can help me out? It would be mucho-appreciated.

A man wakes up after a horrible acc!dent and says ìDoctor doctor, I canít feel my legs!î to which the doctor replies ìI know you canít, I cut off your arms.î

oooh...

I <3 GoogleBot
Blank avatar

JustinZ

Forum Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 07:46:59 PM »

Create a 24fps project.  Then import your 29.97 footage into the project and drag it into the timeline.  When you export the movie, it will convert everything to the project settings (24fps).

Justin

They thought it was love, but it was only the caffeine.
Blank avatar

Fredrick Von Shwinkel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 11:33:43 PM »

Thank you, this helped a ton...I found the "Posterize Time" effect, but wasn't exactly sure how to set it.

Simple knowledge that I didn't know of, and am extremely appreciative that you informed me of. Thanks a lot!

A man wakes up after a horrible acc!dent and says ìDoctor doctor, I canít feel my legs!î to which the doctor replies ìI know you canít, I cut off your arms.î

oooh...

I <3 GoogleBot
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: