theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small Dilema  (Read 1340 times)
Blank avatar

Yodaman

Mystic Muppet

View Profile WWW
« on: July 19, 2005, 02:13:17 PM »

As the title of the thread says, I have a dilema. In a planned scene for my Star Wars film someone looks at a picture. However, in a deleted scene in the Episode II DVD (the one that takes place in Padme's bedroom), the pictures in there move ala Harry Potter (except it's holographic), so that's probably the canon form of pictures in the Star Wars universe. However, it'd be a lot easier if I can just make that one picture instead of making it move and holographic. Should I just make it easy for me and just have one snapshot or go the true fanboy style and take it all the way?

I'm Yoda. I'm soldier. I mold ya, then fold ya, I thought I told ya. Don't be unwise, judge me not by my size. You won't believe your eyes. Watch the X-Wing rise.

http://www.swtales.tk' target='_blank'>Pain is temporary- Tales are Forever.
Blank avatar

TechKrill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 04:56:06 PM »

There are records of still images (that cycle...but still not moving) in the EU...
Blank avatar

JustinZ

Forum Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2005, 04:58:15 PM »

If the pictures are just background items, I wouldn't worry about it; just use stills.  If they're a featured object in the shot, then maybe it's worth making them move.

Justin

They thought it was love, but it was only the caffeine.
Blank avatar

djr33

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2005, 05:32:33 PM »

depends on screentime.

Plus, I think that scene was cut due to HP and how cheesy it was in a way. Don't worry about it Smiley
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2005, 06:00:59 PM »

Just do a still.  At this point, nobody is going to care.   I would work on other more important issues. Smiley

Hope that helps!

l8r.

While I'm not religious myself, I don't mind the fact that people who are religious think it means they should behave like they have brains. - Daniel Ross [DJR33].

ìI love everyone!î Chase screamed at the top of his lungs. It may not have been profound, but at least it was positive!" -  An excerpt from 'The Story' by Ian Hubert. [MrDodoBird]

"Obviously though, the prerequisite to losing one's social life is actually having one in the first place." - Nick. [Rogue09]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: