theBRB Banner

Forum      Theater      Contests      Stockpile

Welcome Guest.

Login | Register

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1000th Thread  (Read 1553 times)
Blank avatar

djr33

« on: July 17, 2005, 07:27:09 PM »

Yep. This is it. Cheesy

Enjoy, discuss, be Jolly.
Blank avatar

starwalker

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2005, 07:28:36 PM »

At first I was like...errm Dan...you already have over 1,000 posts...and then I woke up and read it correctly Tongue
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2005, 07:38:59 PM »

Wow!  Only 1000 threads?

That's amazing!  1000 threads, 20000 posts.

That's about 20 posts per thread, which means 20 active members each posting once in every thread.

Or in reality, it means Wpro and I spamming the gaming forum Tongue

While I'm not religious myself, I don't mind the fact that people who are religious think it means they should behave like they have brains. - Daniel Ross [DJR33].

ìI love everyone!î Chase screamed at the top of his lungs. It may not have been profound, but at least it was positive!" -  An excerpt from 'The Story' by Ian Hubert. [MrDodoBird]

"Obviously though, the prerequisite to losing one's social life is actually having one in the first place." - Nick. [Rogue09]
Blank avatar

Fredrick Von Shwinkel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2005, 09:27:11 PM »

Anyway completely related to what were talking about...^^^ your avatar looks different somehow, I don't know what! driving me crazy

A man wakes up after a horrible acc!dent and says ìDoctor doctor, I canít feel my legs!î to which the doctor replies ìI know you canít, I cut off your arms.î

oooh...

I <3 GoogleBot
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2005, 09:40:07 PM »

I've changed it recently.  Like, I got rid of my eyes, etc.

While I'm not religious myself, I don't mind the fact that people who are religious think it means they should behave like they have brains. - Daniel Ross [DJR33].

ìI love everyone!î Chase screamed at the top of his lungs. It may not have been profound, but at least it was positive!" -  An excerpt from 'The Story' by Ian Hubert. [MrDodoBird]

"Obviously though, the prerequisite to losing one's social life is actually having one in the first place." - Nick. [Rogue09]
Blank avatar

wproductions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2005, 10:02:31 PM »

JMo- ...Or in reality, it means Wpro and I spamming the gaming forum 

I laughed so hard when I read this...tis true.   You forgot KIRADOR and Yodaman...
Blank avatar

JohnMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2005, 10:32:59 PM »

Well..... Yes.

I didn't forget them, I just didn't mention them.  Takes too long to type all those names, and thus it's no longer spam.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: